Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May Moderation Event is Coming!

Hi All!

Well, we've been working behind the scenes to bring you a May Moderation event as well as the May Abstinence event! For now, I'll be starting a thread under the abstinence event so that everyone who is interested can post their moderation plan, and what aspects of the MWO program they are doing (hopefully as many as possible! ), any things they find useful for staying abstinent on non-drinking days, what their drinking limit is, etc. Then we can post on how well we are doing, our successes and missteps, too (hopefully we won't have many!) and offer each other support to really keep to our plan!

All are welcome to join in, but please remember, it is easier to moderater after a period of abstinence for most!

Welcome all!
    Kathy (Young At Heart)

Kathy
    how are you doing? Are you moderating or are you trying to abstain for a period of time. I have made it to 9 weeks but at times it gets harder. How about you.

Comment

Hi Marilyn,

Right now, I'm moderating with May Moderation. But I may do an abstinence "tune up" after that. As per RJ's recommendation, I think it's a good idea to do periods of abstinence periodically.

I know it is tough sometimes to keep up with abs. You've done a terrific job though! Nine weeks is a real accomplishment! I think there are ups and downs in learning to live without booze!

Hope this helps! If you want to know more, feel free to ezbox me!

Hugs,
      Kathy

Comment

Working...
      X