X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new

new

OK - I am NOSEY... who is your wife?

Welcome aboard SCOTTIE! Glad you have joined us.

Comment

new

:welcome: Scottie!

I hope you get as much out of this site as i have! It has been a wonderful source as I make my journey into soberity; I have enjoyed meeting all the people here and hope you make good friends as you begin your journey.
      Read, post, get into chat! If you and I are at all alike, you will be surprised as to how many people there are that are experienceing the same worries, concerns, and issues as you...it helps to find out you are not alone!
      Let me know if I can help!
      BHOG
      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

new

Comment

new

Welcome to the community. I have only been here for three days and the people are just so wonderful. I didn't really believe the read and post thing on day one but as of today I understand the power of understanding that you are not alone. There is also some comedy in some of the posts which helps lighten things up a bit!

I really learned about the ODAT philosophy. It really takes a lot of pressure of worrying about next week or a party next month.

Comment

new

Welcome Scottie,
            I think I haven't actually communicated with your wife, but I believe you both lost a daughter recently - my coldolences. I can't imagine how hard that can be.

We are here to boost your spirits, and strengthen your resolve against that mean old guy, Big AL. Let us know how we can help you.
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

new

Comment

new

hi there.scottie.. welcome . and i guess you already what this site is about so sit back and enjoy the ride. and ask all the questions that you can and just take it one day at a time
                peace and god bless
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

new

welcome

welcome to you both ! you'll enjoy the support system here for sure!! so sorry to hear of your loss . I was also distracted while in chat the other night and didn't say much to you...sorry

take care
                  lynn

Comment

Working...
                  X