Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spruce Up For Summer 30 Day Abs Event-May 1

Hi All,

Just in time to get our bodys and minds tuned up for summer a 30 day "Back To Basics Abs Event" incorporating all the key elements of th MWO program:

Supplements
    Hypno Cd's
    Excercise
    Meds (your choice)
    And of course, Determination!

This abstinent event will focus on doing the core elements of the MWO program. What you have been doing, what you haven't been doing, what works, what doesn't work. This is an opportunity to start at the basics, or get back to basics, and get those 30 days of abs that are recommended under your belt!

What better way to kick off the summer but with a clear head, and a healthy body, and just in time for swimsuit season!

We would love to hear any advice from any old timers out there who have already accomplished this. What worked for you, what didn't work?? Any advice is much appreciated!!

Hope to see alot of you new folk here!!

Donna

PS Nina, Thanks for your help in getting this started!!

Re: Spruce Up For Summer 30 Day Abs Event-May 1

Sounds just what I need although I am still waiting for the book and haven't ordered the cd's. Can I still join? After only four days I am determined to get through this but don't think I can do it on my own. I like the idea of having the experience of others who have been there and can give advice to us new comers.... Do I have to do anything special or do I just log on everyday...... sorry to sound so stupid! I think there is still some residue alcohol in my brain!

Elaine

Comment

Re: Spruce Up For Summer 30 Day Abs Event-May 1

Elaine,
      You do not sound stupid! LOL. It is set up in the area where the two week sprint is where you just signed in at day 13. It is the board right under that one. We start Monday, and are happy to have you aboard!!

Donna

Comment

count me in

I had my last drink on April 4th so I'll do it with you guys!! Hooray!

Comment

Re: count me in

Hey Jamie,

Glad to have aboard!!

Donna

Comment

Working...
          X