Hixxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hixxx

DAY 14..... Yippeeeeee. Looseing weight, seem to have gone down a dress size is that normal when one stops drinking?. Its my sons half term, we have been to London to view the Dr Who Exhibition, we have been to a Theme Park for the day, and today we are heading back to London to visit London Dungeons. So wonderful to see my son so happy and spend quality time with each other as opposed to me drinking or sleeping it off in bed. facial and feet swelling has gone, face clear and no longer puffy and red, and no SHAKES. Very tired though guess thats the body resting after all the drowning of AL, or maybe all the trains, tubes and busses. Not been on a bus in years was so much fun. Ive relaised there is so much time in the day to do things, takes a lot of time being drinker and just sitting drowning, tick tock tick tock.... Thank god i found this site and thankyou all who have given me so much advice and support. xxxxxxxx:thanks:

Hixxx

Well done, I am hopng to join you!

Hi Lucyxxx
    What an achievement for you, I am really pleased for you....you are definately an inspiration for me. It must be great to spend quality time with your son. I can't wait to spend quality time with my girls....they haven't had much of a mum since they were born.
    Dorax

Comment

Hixxx

Hi Lucy
      Well done you on 14 days. I am 12 days behind you and am already starting to feel more "awake" with my emotions. Please keep posting so I can take some inspiration from you. I have two beautiful daughters and I too want to enjoy things with them. They deserve it and so do I. Dora I'm in the same position as you. Have you just started to abstain?
      Love SetoXXX

Comment

Hixxx

Hixxxx

Thankyou for your replies. If i can do it so far.... believe me so can you..... So hard though, keeping busy is doing it for me... and ive a train to catch, London Dungeons here we come. xxx

Comment

Hixxx

Lucy--your posts today made me smile. Way to go girl, that's what it's all about.:l
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Hixxx

Nice post Lucy - a great read to start my morning. Congrats to you!
            I went to my doctor and told him I had a serious drinking problem and that I was in desperate need of a solution. He said, 'Stop drinking.' I said, 'I don't get it..' He said, 'Go home and think about it.'

Comment

Hixxx

Congratulation! What a great accomplishment!

Comment

Hixxx

Lucy,

I hear you, in three days I have done more than in MONTHS being drunk every evening and all day on the weekends and I see changes in my 14 year old daughter in that very short time too!

Everything is exciting and new, keep up the good work and keep posting for motivation! I'm not AF although comparatively speaking I sure am! One glass a day is my goal right now and I'm facing my first weekend but have lots of plans to keep busy.

Congratulations!

Comment

Hixxx

Well done Lucy! it sounds like you're having a very fun time (AF too)!

I've seen a lot of Europe and the US but have never been to London - I hope my husband takes me for our 25th anniversary (in 7 years) or sooner if the *&^%$ US dollar settles down.

Keep up the good work, and look at what a role model you are already!
                  The untold want, by life and land ne?er granted,
                  Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

W Whitman

90+ days yay!

Comment

Working...
                  X