Wow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!!

So I've been hanging out here (again) for a few weeks, not ready to take the plunge in the beginning. I did on Tuesday and went AF. For two or three weeks I've been faithfully taking supps and then I just said, no more excuses, so I went AF that day, ONE glass of wine every night since (two), waiting until the end of the evening, all chores done, kids home and doing there thing, and then sit down and SIP a glass. I have not felt this good for a long time and for me, there is something about having that ONE instead of total AF that is working (right now).

If and when that may change I will re-evaluate my course of action but I just kept reading, reading, reading these posts and parts of the book that hit home for me and right now its working. Game plan is the key for me. I just hope and pray we ALL find whatever works for us to conquer this, life is so much fun and its so nice to be clear in your head.

Good Luck Everyone! Thanks for being there for me and each other!

Wow!!!

ThuzzyQ,

You took the plunge and are ready to see a change in your life.

Good on you!!

Keep it up and pretty soon you will feel awesome.

Love,
    Cindi
    XXXIV
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Wow!!!

Thanks Cindi,

I know that there will be good and bad days - I just need to NOT turn to the bottle, and learn new ways! Its very exciting once you take that first step, not easy, just exciting!

Comment

Working...
      X