Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Saturday

Hello all,

Guilt, ain't it a bitch. Not only do I have to deal with the guilt but the next day I replay every word, every moment in my head. Was I out of line? Did I offend anyone? I torture myself. With guilt comes depression. I couldn't handle feeling awful about myself. Forget about the hangovers! This was far worse. Guilt and depression were far worse. It was crippling.
    GOod luck with the wedding, Gatherings. Be careful, even when I've gone in with a plan I wouldn't always follow it.
    Bessie, I love you dahhhhlinnnggg, don't ever change.

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Mwah, mwah! Love you too darling! Always check to see what you say when you post on here.

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Its ME!

hiya..pulling in a bit late after a busy day! everyone sticking together nicely oh that support system, wot to do without it! no spillage for Ripple yet..yippie. the path is clear so far..no bumps in the road today. toodles..short and sweet tonite..bit tired from all the excitment. :thanks:

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Hi everyone...I just got back from helping a friend move into his new house today. I was worried that I would get a lot of hecking from my boozing buddies and would cave in. However, I made it through by smelling their beer breath - how bad it was. I just kept thinking good god they stink and I don't want to smell like that when I get home. I also made a decision to be the most stubborn AF'er that I could possibly be. Sorta like a boxer in the ring determined to win.

I did leave feeling great but now that I am at home I feel left out of the "rest of the party". I know that I will make it through today AF, but I hate the "left out" feeling!

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

caseaday;313143 wrote:
            I also made a decision to be the most stubborn AF'er that I could possibly be. Sorta like a boxer in the ring determined to win.

I did leave feeling great but now that I am at home I feel left out of the "rest of the party". I know that I will make it through today AF, but I hate the "left out" feeling!
            Case , don't let the negativity suck you under. Its very good to be "left out"
            of some of the mundane situations that happen these days. Hold your head up
            an know that you are doing the right thing for you, and look for better
            company my man.

Sam

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Thanks Yo-Sam...I am coming under the realization that most of the conversations that I had with my buddies was fun but really useless. I really spotted that today. However, I also knew that if I had 6 or 7 beers that I would be in the groove and having fun. But, on the other hand I knew that when I got home that I would keep on going and the night would be wasted. I just need to figure out what to do with my "extra" time!

Comment

Working...
              X