topa side effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

topa side effects?

does anyone get side effects from the topa?

topa side effects?

Yes check WEBMD.com

search for Topamax and look at side effects

Dug

Comment

topa side effects?

thanks doug i did that and ckd online otherwise and was trying to figure out how many people actually got those side effects and how much was liablilty of drug mfgr.
      i guess each person reacts differently. i can deal w/ tingling etc but i am a little afraid of the eye sight loss etc. thanks!

Comment

topa side effects?

side effects

There are lots of posts throughout these boards about side effects but most of them are really quite tame compared to most drugs. Tingling feet and hands, word recall problems, dry mouth, tiredness, etc. But most people don't experience all of them all the time, generally only a few and only when adjusting to a higher dosage. I will be honest. Right now I am tritrating up to 200 mgs and am on my 2nd day at this new dosage and feel very spacey, stoned actually. Felt fine yesterday at 200mg, but today, whewee! I might go down to 150 tomorrow and give it more time. But it is worth it for me. And the Topa side effects are nothing compared to the side effects I have experienced from drugs like clarition and birth control pills, both of which were so unpleasant I had to stop. Everyone is different, but most agree they get better with time and really arent that bad. Much better than a hangover!!

Comment

topa side effects?

Re: side effects

thanks rainyday hopefully my doc will give me the prescription next week!!

Comment

Working...
          X