I'm back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back...

here I am again ... drinking typically a bottle of chardonnay a day... but still managing to work a high level job at a major university ... I don't understand why I do what I do... I know for a fact that I am lonely but need to get out of this rut! Looking for support & hope I can help others in return. Baby

I'm back...

Hi babygirl, :welcome: back ...........

None of us understand why we do it, but you obviously want to change, so take the bull by the horns and with the help of this site ........

GO FOR IT .............

You can do this .........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

I'm back...

Welcome back Baby Girl......you don't have to carry on like this, you can turn things around....but you have to really want to change things and take responsibility for those changes. Get a plan of action.....vitamins, supplements, cds, exercise, medication.....whatever you need to do to help yourself......and, most importantly....stay with us, reading and posting!!!!! Good luck Baby Girl, you CAN do this!!!

Janicexxx
      AF since 9 May 2012
      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

I'm back...

hi baby girl
        if you work at a large university don't they have alot of on campus activities. Interesting lecturers, artists, plays, etc. What about getting involved there? I know when i was at osu, there were always so much going on. . hang in there. i'm back 2

Comment

I'm back...

Hello!
          It's so easy to slip back into the old routine..too easy, and being lonely only adds to wanting to finish off that bottle before bed time. Stay here and get the support you need; everyone is here to help everyone else and as you know these people are great.

Gia

Comment

Working...
          X