• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 DAYS AF FOR EASTENDER

Eastender;314424 wrote:
    60/90 days just sooooo far away!

Love Eastx
    it seems so, doesn't it? somehow 75 doesn't seem far now that I've hit 60, I hope it will be the same for you

even though I have my triggers and bad habits as everyone here does, I am lucky in a way that my husband is so anti-social so I have virtually no parties (big or small) to try and be AF through :H
    The untold want, by life and land ne?er granted,
    Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

W Whitman

90+ days yay!

Comment

30 DAYS AF FOR EASTENDER

disapprovingcat you are just so adorable come and join a party on the Sweetpea express - no AL included of course. We must celebrate your and East AF days

Sweetpea xxxxxxxxxxxx
      :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

30 DAYS AF FOR EASTENDER

Eastender!

CONGRATULATIONS!

WAY TO GO!

NICE JOB!

You take your AF days in any manner you like! A plan is a plan! You have one, and that is a good thing!

Stay Strong!

BHOG
        War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

30 DAYS AF FOR EASTENDER

congrats to you!

You are doing GREAT!! I am so happy for you, I hope I have the same luck as you to get so far!!! YEAH, keep it going gal!!!:clapclap::banana::rockband::cheering

you are loved!!!!:l:h

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

30 DAYS AF FOR EASTENDER

Hey East...
            Make that 31 ++++
            Life goes on and you are living it!
            How does it feel??
            Your pal,
            xox
            Fby

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
            - Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

30 DAYS AF FOR EASTENDER

Hi Everyone,
              Disapprovingcat,60 days WOW that is an achievement,yes I do hope that I get there.
              My last stint AF was 33 days want to beat that! Sweetpea is right jump on the Express we need your tips to keep us moving!

Cowgal good to hear from you !

Fby my pal. Its feels great to have got this far,I do worry though at this stage,last time I got to kidding myself I could Mod KNOW I CAN'T now I cannot have just one or two drinks they turn into two empty bottles and a day of hangover and regret! Must stay focused.

BHOG I think you have to have some sort of goal, before I have lost my way and reverted very quickly I might add to my old habits!

Thanks for all your supportive comments I really am lucky to have you guys!

Lots of love Eastxxxxx
              In life we can live out our dreams its true
              the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

30 DAYS AF FOR EASTENDER

Hello East

Well done, you!

30 Days is so pivotal, such a turning point, and hey don't even begin to feel 60 is hard, just enjoy the triumph!
                I would say, hang on in there as long as you can - each day AF after 30 really helps, in my opinion.

In the meantime
                enjoy your success-nothing, but nothing, can take that away from you

Anna :happy::happy:
                IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
                Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

30 DAYS AF FOR EASTENDER

just joined

hello every onme been readin g all your threads gives me hope i go for a few days i can only do say 9 then bang a binge some one i know is going to get me the kudzu off here

Comment

30 DAYS AF FOR EASTENDER

That's Awesome

Good for you East and go for the gold. And thanks for telling me about your ability to fool yourself into believing that you can moderate after 30 days of success AF. I am the same, same, same. I am on day 5 and maybe I am just beginning to understand PERMANENTLY that I cannot moderate. How many more times will I have to wake up hung over and scared and disgusted to believe that. I think you saved me at least one or two. Thanks,
                    Matt

Comment

30 DAYS AF FOR EASTENDER

go girlie go... i see a vision board on the horizon. whoop whoopppppp
                      :welcome:

Comment

Working...
                      X