AF Team April - Day 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Team April - Day 23

This Day - Day 23 is dedicated to last night's chat room participants, but especially Noelle!!! I am not going to be specific, but a MWO member was blessed enough to have Noelle on her friend list and got the help she needed in the nick of time. This friend was in need, maybe on the brink. Who knows. We have all been there. On the brink. Noelle was there with her, was truly there with her and did the right thing while the rest of us, on the chat room, held her hand, offered comments, and did what we could.

So today's Team April is for those of us, especially Noelle, who go out of our way each day to reach out to those MWO members who are struggling each day. You know who you are. GO TEAM!!!:l

AF Team April - Day 23

go team
    go we are doing it
    and noelie
    love you
    crofty always:l
    :wave:
    :cheering
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

AF Team April - Day 23

Croft,

What a nice post!! Noelle - isn't this site wonderful? Sometimes things getting a little dodgy here and people get upset, tempers flare, but then something like that happens and you realize how important it is for all of us to have each other and be there to help.

I am thankful you were there for whomever it was and know they are glad you are, too.

Love,
      Cindi

ps Still AF in April
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AF Team April - Day 23

Howdy Y'all
        I can chat in the evenings, as that port is blocked by the
        firewall I am forced to use. Judging by Croft's post,
        every thing came out well.

Strength, health and healing to all, Sam

Comment

AF Team April - Day 23

Croft,

Good for you acknowledging Noelle. That kind of support is what this place is for.

Also for challenging ourselves a bit. If I didn't feel accountable to folks on the ABS thread I'd never have gotten this far. Would have just kept starting again every Monday!

Hope everyone is doing as well as you are.
          Beck
          Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

AF Team April - Day 23

What a wonderful group of people.

Hi folks.

Brett here. I just joined today and am totally blown away by the amount of fantastic people here. Thanks so much for sharing and helping people like myself who really need a bit of support at such a difficult time.

Warm Regards

Brett.

Comment

AF Team April - Day 23

Brett,

:welcome:

I hope you have download the book from the site, or ordered it, so you can read about this program. It talks about supplements, exercise, medications, etc that help us.

Everyone chooses their own way here, however, some go all the way with the program, others simply use the forums.

At any rate, we are glad you are here and hope we can give you the support you need to get started.

All the best,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AF Team April - Day 23

Welcome Brett!!!

Comment

AF Team April - Day 23

I was there last night and was blowen away with you Noelle what team and am blessed to have found thid place welcome Brett
                  :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

AF Team April - Day 23

Hi Cindi.

I will take your advice and download the book.

Warm Regards

Brett.

Comment

AF Team April - Day 23

thanks Croft.

Greatly appreciated.

Brett

Comment

Working...
                      X