AF Team April - Day 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Team April - Day 24

Only 6 more days left. I remember when we were at day 6 and I was grumbling a bit about how hard this was. It certainly did get easier and I will be missing April. It does really feel like new growth springing forth. I am sure it is just the weather, but then again, maybe not.

Happy Day 24 everyone!! I am off to make a drinktracker entry!

AF Team April - Day 24

go team go
    so proud of all of
    you
    what a great job
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    :wave:
    :groupluv:
    :dancingskel:
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

AF Team April - Day 24

hi trigs, good to know that your are doing so well.. as for me, drunk, very drunk and don,t know how i got here except that i like to drink. oh wow, this hell i am living has got to stop. any words of guidance, thanks, matt
      Matt

Comment

AF Team April - Day 24

Croft,

I am also amazed at how fast April is coming to a close. Wow!!

I am hanging in there AF, ODAT, and thrilled.

Matten, I have done what you are doing many many times. Try to do it ODAT, and when you slip, don't relapse, just jump back on the wagon and keep on going. One day you will start seeing those ODAT days piling up and you will be amazed.

One thing I did change, was how I looked at being sober. For me, I finally truly sobered up when I realized that being AF was not denying myself one single thing, it was liberating myself to finally be truly free. I live each day with joy, even the days when things are going badly. I am at peace and having fun again. AL tries to come up on me and trick me but I just slap him back and say, "not a slave to you any more, go away." and then I smile and know that today I have won.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
        X