Please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me

bootiecampbarbie- That is just the advice I need. i was afraid to set any goals but, I think I can take baby steps (30days, 60day etc...) and I love the idea of an ugly list and a beautiful list! I will do that today.

JMLD- Had a great night last night, reordered the kudzu- double supply. I slept so good, and again i am reminded that I feel better AF than I do AL. That is just crazy because when I started, it was the other way around.
    How are you? are you on day 3? I hope you feel as good as I do today. Have a great day today.

Comment

Please help me

Cheebs - Glad you had a good night last night. And I'm glad to see your mood is now Optimistic! Putting yourself in a positive mindset helps I think. Well, I'm beginning day 4 today and I feel good about that. I'm still having trouble sleeping, but that's normal when I go to bed AF. My doctor prescribed Antabuse and I took my first dose today. At this point I'm not sure I need it, because I think I was beginning to make good progress with the Campral and MWO supps. Now I've added the Antabuse to the mix and I feel a little sick to my stomach and tired. We'll see, at least it takes the option away of having a drink. JLM

Comment

Please help me

Cheebs, JLM1
        Keep up the good work! It does get better and better..soon you will feel some of the anixity and fears go away. Life will become better!
        Stay Strong!
        BHOG
        War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Please help me

bhog- I absolutely love your quote!!! How true it is. Thanks for the support. I am very grateful for being able to access this website. Think of all those people out there, lost and not knowing this is here...
          JMLD- Good Job! I am proud of you. Thank you so much for your words and encouragement.
          I am at lunch right now making my "ulgy" and "beautiful" list and it is really giving me inspiration.
          Love to all..

Comment

Please help me

ah well here's to the listy... and don't worry about the goals. just the listy will keep you focused on what is really important. the most important part is keeping drama to a minimum. because the wiring is wired to start something up that will rev up the motor that will then kick in the mechanism to have you want to X. so no drama and we have more breathing room. so the listy. time to take apart that love affair with that codependant relationship. i was reading this great book on codencency and thought that guy al is a real creepy date. lmao.. he asks for all kinds of gifts, gives back the minimum and then leaves you with a heartache. no loving.. no loving.
            :welcome:

Comment

Working...
            X