AF Team April - Day 27 (for Croft)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello April AFers & Modders --- I think Croft must be out on a mountain or doing something adventurous and I find myself really missing her daily post...so I thought I would go out on a limb and start this before the day closes (it is 6:40 PM Central here in Chicago).

I made it through last night. Still AF. Took a long soak in my tub and read a book through my witching hour and my craving just faded. Have been noticing incredible sugar cravings however and after reading some of the posts here, I think my new May goal will be:

- AF for May (might take one wee little night off before I start)
    - Goodbye Sugar...goodbye diet coke.
    - Start Exercising.

I have a feeling the no sugar/dc will be harder for me than going AF, but I need to start.

We only have a few more days to go for April!!!

Go TEAM :goodjob:

Happy,

Thank you for starting the thread. I am sure Croft will be checking in shortly.

I, too, am still AF for April and ready to look at May as my next big challenge.

Some days seem harder than others in terms of urges but I seem to be able to deal with the urges without getting too grumpy.

Just 3 more days, yes??

Hope all had a great weekend.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Oh Thank Goodness!!! I have been saying all day I need to go log in and do this post. And I keep getting side-tracked. And then I come out here and I see that you have my back!!! thanks so much!!!

I am an AF girl today, a busy one at that! And a nice bath would really top it off. No mountain for me today. Unless you call the stack of graduation invitations that I just finished for my daughter's High School Graduation a mountain. And the mountain of yet to be folded, but clean laundry piled up. And the 2 garbage bags of weeds and other garden debree, you get the idea.

Only 4 more days and I too am thinking about May.

Thanks again for keeping this post up for me today!!!

Comment

Its ME!

sounds good..lets see now..continue AF=YES! :stop: Mounds Bars..chocolate donuts, nestle crunch bars..NO more DORITOS. c: Time to get outside and plant flowers around steps..small area..will take about a week! :kudos: how will i accomplish these things? :help! i'm gonna need support, or else? gee whiz, will i be okay you think? :thanks:

Comment

oops is here..

sorry, Croft this is dedicated to YOU..keep busy, we are here dear. :l

Comment

Working...
          X