Can I Get TOPA in Australia????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know where I can get topa in Aus. Can I order it through the internet and will it still get through customs? My book & supps arrived this week. Halfway through the book and going to start everything this easter weekend! Wish me luck. I noticed my parcel from MWO was opened by aust post for customs. Is it illegal to bring topa into Aus? I really feel I will need the extra help that it so obviously provides. I am so sorry to all the people I spoke to on live chat last week. As you would have realised I was on the turps! :evil

Hi Sharyn,
    I know we aussies can order topa offshore very expensively, but I can't get it on script here unless for migrane or
    epilepsy. try www.inhousepharmacy.com

If you plan to use it for 6-12 weeks, that's ok.. but if you
    plan on using it long- term, then it's better to have it on script.

Best of Luck,
    MFM

Comment

Don't know, Sharyn. E-mail MyFavouriteMartian, who is trying to work on just this issue. She wants to try to start getting organized to do something about it, which I think is a great idea. I think there is another thread on general discussion that has the info. Wait, and I'll go check.

Kathy

Comment

Oops! Look MFM beat me to it! Another member got it through www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk (or is it .com.uk?) Anyway. Hey Martian!!!! smooch!

Hope this helps! Anyway, Good Luck! and Take care!

Love, Kathy

Comment

Oh Kathy! Right back at ya!!

Yep, am getting up an aussie website to get all of us clued in about who to hassle to get topa, etc. I'm personally having a hard time getting all-one.. almost 9 weeks & no sign of it.:eek

Website's still under construction and too messy, so can't tell you the address.. but should be up in a few days i hope?
          (been saying that for a few weeks) :lol Guess it's more complicated than i thought.:

Anyway, will post a new thread as soon as it's up. I figure the more of us phoning people and telling them to support the program cause it works, the sooner we'll have many more happy healthy members. Been working with RJ on this and she's pleased as punch!

By the way, as I see it the tendancy to drink is often hereditary.. so whatever work we do today on our selves.. could help one of our children tomorrow. Kinda adds incentive doesn't it?

Love
          MFM

Comment

Thanks Kathy & MFM. My doctor knows me too well to suddenly go and say I have migraines and even though I have talked to him about my drinking I don't think he understands the compulsion that you get after that one drink. I think I will try to get topa from overseas.
            MFM you sound like a mover & shaker:hat
            Any information would help in getting supps in Australia.
            Dumb question but why don't you get all-one from MWO?
            Thanks
            Sharyn

Comment

MFM How do I ezybox you?

Comment

Working...
              X