X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does MWO work? Read on..please

Thanks

Hi Bald and the Rest,

That story is so important to all of us and thank you for sharing this jewel of inspiration. I can take great heart from it because my drinking is out of control too and I am afraid that I am going to die from it. I am on day 5 and believe it or not, almost really believe I have a chance of beating this horror. Thank you so much for your generosity over the past several weeks, I am glad to have you as a friend.

I also think that MWO might be the mystical link to sobriety for me. After antabuse, campril, psychologists, psychiatrists, AA, prayer, tears, family pleas to stop, losing friends, falling down drunk, anxiety, depression -- nothing has quite gotten through to me like MWO. I think it is because people here are so honest in how, why, how much, how often and how much they suffer from AL. I can no longer hide from the fact that I am in trouble and really feel like i am part of a group who understands and may have the way out. Thanks and God bless,
    Matt

Comment

BHOG - I remember the first time I spoke to you before your operation - it was a joy to share our stories then. I am so glad to hear that you are still AF and that everything is going so well for you. You are truely an amazing person and I am so glad that you shared your story for all of us.

Love and hugs always,
      Uni
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

Hi BHOG

Your post was amazing!
        I am really happy for you and your wife.

Nancy

Comment

BHOG - ditto on what everyone else has said here. Thanks for sharing your story with us. So glad you are here!

Comment

Its ME!

Do you like my mask today? its so beautiful...yes i remember you baldie when you came. Very nice detailed post there, well said. Happy to hear all is working for the best to you. Does MWO work, yes it does. One can only fail if they allow themself. :h

Comment

Great post BHOG.....wonderful story with a happy ending......good stuff..

You made your decision and hit the ground running here at MWO....I remember being in chat with you your first few days. I knew immediately you were going to be a force to be reckoned with in your battle with The Beast.....

We're all glad you're here...you are a wonderful asset to MWO...

Don

Comment

I agree with Don, I think you're a great asset to MWO and thanks for sharing your insight and story. Now get ya pinny on and get cook'n!!lol

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

BHOG you give me hope....esp here on day 2 al. Thanks you truly are an inspiration. I appreciate your sharing.
                  :new:

Comment

Thank you, BHOG, for your post. Here I am struggling through day 2 AF and you show up with that inspirational story to put it all in perspective for me. I am looking forward to following your journey.
                    Wasted Time (NO MORE!)

Comment

BHOG, you are amazing!!!! I am in agreement with whoever said,

BHOG for president!!!!:rockband::disco:

PS: Hippie, what's a "pinny"?
                      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Dex, a pinny is an apron.

Are you with me next month DEX!!!!!!!!

Comment

Finally: thanks. I am quite domestically challenged. I was hoping it was a British/American translation problem:H . As to next month, I am going to try, but BHOG better help us. Please, BHOG, I just nominated you as president
                          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Thanks Baldie, I just think you are fantastic.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Dex, it is an English-ism!

Comment

Wow!
                                I am so thankful for all the kind words everyone has posted and or pm'd me. I really enjoy this site, and the effect it has had on me.
                                Thank You to all the people who were there for me when I needed them so badly.
                                Stay Strong!
                                BHOG
                                War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Working...
                                X