ALCOHOL FREE or MODERATON?? WHICH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think moderation will work for some people, but not others. I have tried to moderate, tell myself that I would only have 2, then I would have 4, and on and on. It didn't work for me. Just know that 2 members of my family has died from AL, and my family telling me that I am taking after my aunt, opened my eyes. It's AF, all the way or nothing. I don't think that I could just have some beers on the weekend, then go back to sobriety. It's kind of like when you quit smoking, we tried that and it did not work.

Comment

blondechicktoyou;319174 wrote: I think moderation will work for some people, but not others. I have tried to moderate, tell myself that I would only have 2, then I would have 4, and on and on. It didn't work for me. Just know that 2 members of my family has died from AL, and my family telling me that I am taking after my aunt, opened my eyes. It's AF, all the way or nothing. I don't think that I could just have some beers on the weekend, then go back to sobriety. It's kind of like when you quit smoking, we tried that and it did not work.
      I tried that too and was just a weekend drunk. Frankly, I just plain feel better w/o AL.

Comment

Working...
      X