Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry, another Q: How does the buddy list work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I know mechanically how to put someone on a bud list. But are you invited or do you just declare someone a bud. And once on a list, then what happens? I am still pretty :new: here and still learning :thanks:
    Matt

I don't know about the buddy list but I will send you a PM.

Comment

Hi Mat!

You can add anyone you like to your own buddy list by simply clicking on the persons avatar, which will take you to their profile, where you then have the option of adding them to your list through clicking the link Add hippie37 to your buddy list. You also have the option on the right side to add someone to your ignore list if you want to!!. Once you've added people to your buddy list as well you can see if any of those buddies are online at anytime by clicking on Quick Links then clicking on the third option on the list which says OPEN BUDDY LIST. This will then tell you if who is online from your list (good if you're looking for a chat with someone specific!!). If you know they're online it's easy to just send a quick PM and get a quick response. I normally check my list when I sign in to see who's around!!

Hope this helps.

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Thanks Hippie -- I will go there. Hope you are doing well. Didn't know that you still have Hippies there, how quaint. We here in the US traded them all in for gang members,:H
        Matt

Comment

Working...
        X