35 hours in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

35 hours in

i have got 35 hours in, today was the first day that i did not need to drink in the morning for about two weeks. I just bought the supplments last. I am thinking maybe i just willed my way throught the first day, since my head splitting in pain. I have been consuming large amounts of whiskey for the past few years with only a few day/weeks of getting off the bottle to make yet another fruitial atttempt of being humilated at an AA meeting.

35 hours in

Good for you......It's tough but so worth it. You sound like your determined so keep on posting and get your support here. Come to where everybody knows your name - like Cheers accept no booze.

TTFN,
    Nomorewining

Comment

35 hours in

Hello there. I'm wondering how you're doing now Bill. Keep us posted.

Comment

35 hours in

was doing ok, but leaving work sone so may be tough getting home. I am so weak sometimes

Comment

35 hours in

Hang in there...Is it nice where you live? Go for a walk, work in the yard...the point is do something when you first get home other than the norm!

Been reading your stories and I know you can do this! You have the determination and the GUTS!

The cravings will go away in 15-20 mins....just work through them...you just have to want to work through them that is the biggie!

Hang Tough!

~tammie

Comment

35 hours in

They do go away...just talked me out of one.....was seriously considering bagging choir practice and staying home and well...you know Especially when hubby talked me into an hours worth of unpaid secretarial work for him. (Would have made a semi-decent excuse) But came and checked the boards instead..and now craving is gone

Will be leaving for church shortly and by the time I get home, will be just time to crawl in bed after taking supps and meds.

You all have a great night!

Comment

35 hours in

worked in thew yard, still want to get hammered...........ahahahahhahahahahahhahah

Comment

35 hours in

Keep Hang in there Bill! What are you doing now?

Donna

Comment

35 hours in

im cool, now ate some food and toke some of that Kudzu stuff still wigging a little, but i am better

Comment

35 hours in

Good Bill, glad to hear it! You are doing great!! Keep reading the boards, keep posting, Hang in there. We are all pulling for you!!

Donna

Comment

35 hours in

i actually have mad it two days now, not feally that good but not drunk.

Comment

35 hours in

Bill, go to the general discussion board and look under the thread "101 things to do" it just started tonight. Backpacker just piped in with his ideas, lets hear some of yours!!

Donna

Comment

35 hours in

You're just used to drinking, Bill. It will really take a while before you are comfortable doing something other than drinking. The only way to get there is not to drink.... You're doing great, though! You have terrific willpower. It just isn't easy! Hang in there. We're all pulling with you!

HUgs,
                          Kathy

Comment

35 hours in

6 am and i am feeling ok, i was wipped out last night when i finally got through the 9 pm hour. I never really wanted to drink in the morning and really only have done it +-10 in 20 years. Its that 5pm to 9pm time that gets me. Worjing on day three today. Thanks for all the kind words.

Bill

Comment

35 hours in

Have A Great Day Bill! Hey, We are stiil waiting to hear your input on 101 things to do....

Donna

Comment

Working...
                              X