help new to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help new to this

help! i am new to this but if anyone can help with a couple of questions i'd really appreciate it! topa-does anyone know of a site that i can order from? my gp said no and i don't have another doctor although i can make an appt w/ a new one just in a hurry for it. am i nuts to take it without a prescription?
    also the cds-i am not falling under the spell. i listen as i am supposted to but my mind wanders or i fall asleep will it still be effective? does this happen to anyone else? thanks much!

help new to this

Hey, Pen123

You might get the topa faster if you try the new doctor. I'm not familiar with the online sites, since I did get mine through a doc.

I have fallen asleep with the cd's, and my mind has wandered as well. I would imagine you are getting something out of them, even if you fall asleep. Keep trying, is all I can say. Once you have listened to the clearing and hypno all the way through, you can start listening to part two of each. That helps me to stay focused as they aren't so long.

Hope you will post and tell us more about yourself. Also, if you look more on the threads, you can find out more about the topa. Many people have ordered the topa offshore, and the different websites are listed in different places here. Just make sure you take it as directed!

Good luck, and welcome!
    Kathy

Comment

help new to this

Hi Pen123,
      I am also fairly new. I have listened to two of the CD's without a problem. I imagined in my head what the Clearing voice was saying. I wanted what was down, down, down there where he was sending me to be extremely nice and a bit of a surprise so that I'd be happy when I got there. Kind of like a nice place with beautiful trees and flowers and sunshine. I tried to focus but I also tried to relax and I layed on my couch while I listened. The subliminal one was the same. What I did was I tried to hear the voice underneath (with no luck though!).
      Sorry you drifted. I think that's kind of common and I think just keep trying and I also believe that you will get the benefits even in your sleep.
      Welcome and good luck to you.
      CB

Comment

help new to this

thanks for the info! i promise to come back often with more info on myself. i am really hoping this will work! would love
        to know more about you as well!

Comment

help new to this

Hi Pen,

I get my topa from my doc , so I don't know much about the sites but many here do.

Ayway, about the cd's, hang in there with them. I found that if you try too hard, it won't work.....just relax, and let it come like voice says...eventually it will. if you fall asleep the first few times thats ok. Try and do it at a time of day that you are more alert, and that you have not taking any calms forte. It took me a few times to get it also, so hang in ther, it is worth the effort!

CB,

You mentioned trying to hear the voice on the subliminal cd. You are not supposed to hear the voice. You are just suppose to put that cd in, and go about your business. Kind of like the sleep learning one, you just pop it in and go to sleep.

Hope this helps!

Donna

Comment

Working...
          X