Day 6 and poured that vodka down the drain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you guys so much for your support! When you guys were surprised I didn't care we had the vodka in the freezer, I just got up and poured it out. I took yesterday off from the gym because my back hurt a little, but I went back again day and it's nothing a heating pad won't cure. My friend who is recovering through AA says " I am strong like iron and sweet like honey." Tomorrow I will begin my 50 mg's of topa. Wish me luck, people! I believe in myself!

Jamie,

I'm thinking luck is not playing a big roll here honey!! You are doing great!! I will Keep sennding you those good vibes though!! Keep it up

Donna

Comment

Exactly Aution....no "luck" about it. YOU, asjen2 made a decision, have followed through and are strong! Fantastic!

Comment

Way to go Asjen! I think you were very strong to be able to have that vodka in the freezer. It may not have come back to bite you for quite a while, but it might have . You did a good thing!

Hugs,
        Kathy

Comment

Thanks for the inspiration

Good Luck! Thats a great attitude!
          Sometimes the answers to our problems are SO SIMPLE.

Like: Pour it out.

Dont Purchase any more.

Wow.

.................................................. ............................

Grasshopper: "Master, why do I keep drinking too much alcohol?"

Guru: "Because you keep lifting the glass to your lips!"

Comment

Working...
          X