Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie - Aussie Help

Hi all,
    Looks as though I've finally found what I've been searching for after about 24 years of drinking!! I'm keen to get started and wanted to know if anyone in Australia has had any luck with obtaining all the supplements here? Just the $68 shipping, taking it up to over $400 is just a bit much for me at present but I don't want to do it in dribs and drabs!!

Have read the book and found it exceptional and so funny reading exactly what I'm like !

Thanks for any help.
    Emy

Newbie - Aussie Help

Hi Emy, I'm in Oz and had to send for the Kudzu and Hypno CD's, and, of course, the Topamax. I found the Super B Complex, Milk Thistle, Evening Primrose Oil, L-Glut and Calms Forte (equivalent) easy enough here in a Health Food shop. I'm still trying to find out if there is an equivalent All One powder here. If not, I'll have to send for that to. It is a pain having to pay shipping costs (especially if you forget it's in US dollars!!) The past couple of months have found me a bit more tight money-wise than usual as paying for things in lump sums is hard but I'm hoping that it's all for the best.

It is a really good program and this is a really great site to meet like-minded people and get the best support.

Welcome and keep posting to let everyone know how you get on!

Comment

Newbie - Aussie Help

Newbie - Aussie help

Annie
      (Not sure if I'm replying to this correctly!) but thanks for your helpful suggestions. Can't you get the Topamax here from your GP?
      Regards
      Emy

Comment

Newbie - Aussie Help

Re: Newbie - Aussie help

Hi Emy, Annie,
        I'm aussie too.. and am trying to get a website up to discuss this very thing & support MWO in Australia. Should be ready in a week or so for you to look at.
        Topa is only available here for migrane or epilepsy. So if you want to try that you should know to ask for 25mg tablets for migrane and titrate up very slowly. Make sure you get the book and follow it carefully. Some even start by cutting the tablets in half... ie: starting at 12.5 mg (main reason is if you up your dose too quick you can have side effects - read the Ask Dr Garcia thread).
        I personally am only working with the supps, book & CD's and although I have seen a vast improvement, am still drinking.
        I got some of my supps locally but mostly by very expensive mail order. Since then I've gone the road of ordering from MWO as they arrive way faster and are much better quality.. also, far cheaper shipping costs.
        Unfortunately it's taken me 9 weeks (and still waiting) for my All-One to arrive, so am looking for an alternative. Have also asked RJ if she can put a bomb under them??
        Will keep you posted.
        MFM

Comment

Newbie - Aussie Help

Re: Newbie - Aussie help

Hi MFM,
          Just wondering re. your All One.
          I got mine after 6weeks from the big us vitamin place. A worry you are still waiting. A big bummer 4 u.
          I did make sure I ordered extra considering the shipping costs.
          Have found that subsequents orders for other things through MWO much quicker (once Kudzu avail.)
          Have had same issues with Aussie DRs re. topa.
          Hope your Aussie site is up soon.

Comment

Working...
          X