Green tea is tasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green tea is tasty

I also wanted to mention I started drinking the green tea, yummy. I always drank orange spice before, but when I found out green tea has anti-oxidants and supports immune function, I decided to try it. it's allright! You can get it with or without caffiene.

Green tea is tasty

Yes, it is good, I start on green tea (with caffine of course), right after coffee. Another great tea is cranberrry apple zinger from celestial seasonings . I amm thinking it will be really good over ice ythis summer!

Keep Rocking on Jamie!

Donna

Comment

Green tea is tasty

Celestial Seasonings also makes Blueberry Breeze Green Tea! Super Yum!

Kathy

Comment

Green tea is tasty

Yummm! Does it make your teeth blue?
        Congrats Jamee! Sounds like you're kicking a**! You go girl!
        Just finished my 2nd cup o green t, my teeth r startin to float! Hugs, Judie

Comment

Green tea is tasty

Hey Kathy...
          I love blueberry tea too. I dont know if your grocery stores carry this or not, but all we have here in Florida basically is "Publix." Anyhow, they carry in the gallon jug by "Arizona", Blueberry green tea. No carbs, no calories... and it is delicious! I really dont care for Arizona brands other teas... too sweat and artificial tasting, but this one is great. Even my kids love it.

On a healthier note, if anyone wants some SERIOUS GREEN TEA... go to GNC. They have a brand which comes in a can by "Tea Tech." It is instant, and it comes in individual packets that you can mix with either hot or cold water. It turns your water kind of a swamp green, and really does not taste that great, but not terrible either. It has 300 mg of antioxidants per serving. One serving of this green tea has the equivalent in antioxidants of eight cups of regular green tea. I have found it gives me energy and I really notice a difference when I drink it. It is reduced caffeine, so you are not getting an overload of that. It costs $9.99 for one can of it - 32 servings. It has zero carbs, zero calories, Splenda sweetened.

I think it is the best, health-wise, green tea I have found.

Allie

Comment

Green tea is tasty

I like the Celestial Seasonings green tea with mint after lunch. I seriously wish it could stand in for my wine with dinner.

Comment

Working...
            X