Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in at day 5 of no drinks!

Ladies and gentlemen,

I have not had any desire to drink at all. There is a bottle of vodka in the freezer and I don't even care. I feel really good. I have been taking the sups religiously and I have been to the gym six days in a row now. I find this helps. I ride my bike there because of my DUI, but you know, it seems to be a blessing to me. It's only about a mile away from my house. I make myself go to the gym every day because I believe it's part of my healing. But I know for a fact this topa is working. I just know it. I am still only on 25 mgs and will be for two more days, and then we'll increase to 50 mg's. I hope I am able to tolertate the increases. I just wanted to let everyone know that at day 5, I am abstinent, which is my goal, and am as happy as can be. Sometimes, it makes me tear up to think I am really getting better. Thanks for your support and keep it coming!!

Jamie

A big hurray for Jamie! Good work!

Comment

That is so awesome. "I have a bottle of vodka in my freezer and I don't even care." Wow. I cannot wait to feel that way about my Chardonnay! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Jamie,

That is so wonderful! I am so happy for you! AAAAAAND, you're going to have buns and abs of steel too, girl, at the rate you're going! Way to go girl!

Great big cyber hug!

Kathy

Comment

Jamie,

Good for you, keep it up!! I must say though, yoou have some amzing will power having a bottle of vodka in your freezer! I know I couldn't be that strong!! I am so pleased to hear that you are doing so well!!!

Donna

Comment

Way to Jamie.

What a great feeling

Yvonne

Comment

Working...
            X