Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

Morning all.

Lovely day here - God I slept well last night. Almost too much. No alarm and didn't wake until 8am!!!! Maybe I am in time out mode already. We're off for a two night break in some lovely hotels. Only in the next county but it is a lovely one and it does mean less travelling and we are not too far away if anything goes badly tits up here with holiday lets/animals.

Another AF night last night. Think I will probably want to mod over the next couple of days as we will be eating out in nice restaurants but I have set a limit of 3 glasses max. That can be one before eating, one with the meal and an optional third after. No more.

Hope you all have a great couple of days. I'll catch up with you all when I get back. I'll be thinking of you, because I will not want to come back and tell you all I overdid it so you'll be keeping me on the straight and narrow even though I can't be on here!! The power of MWO!

Bessie xxxx

ODAT - Tuesday

Enjoy your break Bessie! You are a real inspiration
    Weather here in east Anglia is beautiful at mo. Yeaterday in UK was bank holiday and so our family went out to a forest for walk/picnic/bike ride.Had a lovely time. All shattered at end of day and kids wouldn't settle into bed. This is when I usually turn to drink to give me the energy to keep going but just struggled through and ended up falling asleep with my 2 year old on her bed!:H
    So no al and I've woken feeling very good!
    Tonight will be tough as got councelling with hubby then he is straight off travelling and I need to get the 3 kids to bed . ....
    Have stocked up on flavoured water/ tonic etc so hopefully can make it through.
    Best wishes to you all!
    Eviexx
    Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
    For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
    "

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Welcome to a fellow East Anglian Evie! Good for you going AF last night. The more you do it the better you will feel. No alcohol wine is a good one for me to have in stock. If you want to know where to find it and how much etc pm me. I am one of their best customers!! LOL!!

Bessie xx

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good morning Bessie and Evie, you UKers have been up awhile, and we are just stirring in the states. Last night had cravings and gave in, only 3 glasses, won't have anymore in the house at any time to avoid the WTF feeling that comes after that. And I would never go out for more at that point, either. My goal is AF during the week and mods on weekends... however! I feel like I should try for 30 days but have not been able to do that yet. And I screwed up Monday, but I won't drink the rest of the week, will take every supp that I have. Good morning to all to come. :h Suz
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Beautiful day here in Chicago.

Bessie - enjoy your break, starting today off with a sleep in and a plan is a wonderful beginning.

We will miss you but can't wait to hear about everything when you return!

Have fun!

H4O

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hey guys,

Bessie have a great holiday - good for you for having a plan - that will help you immensely! I had an AF night last night as well - quite easily. No smokes either - doing great on both fronts! It is getting so much easier!

Today is another AF day for me - too much to do and I need to have a good nights sleep so I don't intend to drink and screw it up!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Love and Hugs,
            Uni
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hello to everyone, just a quick check in, I managed my first AF day in a long, long, time yesterday but have decided that I really have to commit to at least 30 days or else I feel it will be too easy to slip. So thank you all for your kind welcome but I will pop over to the abstinence board for this month.

Thank you all once again and good luck to all and see you around soon.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Well, the well wishes are just travelling across the world as we all wake up........UK, east coast and now me! West coast. Everyone sounds great, another AF night for me also......plan to have many more, I'm on a roll! ( I hope! ) ODAT right?

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Morning All,

My injured kid is feeling much better...wants to go to school late. Which means cutting my day in half and making it tough to get anything done. Grrr. But a kid who wants to go to school has to be a good thing...

Bessie sleeping until 8:00 am - now that's news!!! Enjoy your time away

Evie, I was once like you - I had 3 kids under the age of 4. I drank my way through many alone nights - I had a scare with my youngest (asthmatic) and had to pile everyone in car to go to Dr. I shouldn't have been driving but felt I had to. All turned out well - but really not a chance I would ever want to take again. Not trying to scare you, just not great to be loaded when you are the only one home with the kids. (no judgement here - I've only recently cleaned up my act!!!) Best to you.

Was going to acknowledge all but kid needing me...
                  Beck
                  Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

tu

Happy Tuesday to all, Bessie, have a great trip, hope you had a nice ride yesterday w/ your riding buddies!! We will miss ya!! Good to have a plan though, see you when you return!
                    WELCOME Evie and Rainbow!!! also going af, great job both of you..............can relate to the kid thing too, but only had 2 - 2 years apart, but remember drinking ALOT then.............

Hey there Suzanna, Happy4,RN you sound good, sounds like you have a plan Suz!!

Uni!! Great on not smoking AND going AF, round of applause!!!:goodjob:

BECK!!!!! YAY!!! 90 days, have to say I am a BIT jealous, but it is only me to blame!!!! Will get there though!!

Everyone else to follow, have a GREAT day!!!!

Love and hugs to you all, all around the world!!!:l
                    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good day all! Weather report is great again today! Had 1 Bud Light Lime last evening. Now THAT'S another 1st! It seemed to make me bitchy though. Several triggers throughout the day...nice weather.
                      Am doing a "cleanse" so not suppose to have alcohol or coffee anyway. I imagine that 6-pack will last me quite awhile. I've gotta think the cd's are changing the way I think about AL. I'm not very taking the allone or most supps right now. The support and comaradre (sp) here plays a big part also.

Have a great day all!
                      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Its ME!

Ripple to the RESCUE...hello SOBER`O's ... had to sleep..must rest, very important. Everyone sounds good, GOOD is better than DULL! keep on smiling and laughing! :H

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

I don't have much to say other that I'm so happy to hear of eveyone's up-beat mood! Keep the beat!
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

yes everyone is upbeat today! so nice to hear! well, here is a another one! I have entered May ODAT and I could not be happier. It is working out so nice for me. I have been modding with mucho success and I just feel so free. Sleeping great, living great and loving every minute of it!

Hope everyone has a great day no matter where in the world you are or what time of day it is!!!

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi Bessie -- Love to All

Yes, I have been on a bit of a vendetta past few days but planning to sober up tomorrow. And in a few days my antabuse will arrive and maybe I will get a new life. I wish you all the best and hope you are happy.
                              Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X