Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new girl

Hi all

Just signed up today. I'm a bit anxious today and am in need of some support. Look forward to chatting and getting to know some of you and hopefully being of some support too!

:new:

the new girl

Hi Hermit--I like your name!

:welcome:

You are going to like it here, it is my NEW addiction! There is alot of support and plenty of smiles too which really helps me.
    Keep reading and posting. Do you have the book? I always recommend starting with that. It is the basis of this program.
    If you have any questions just post them, and when you're ready you can tell us a little more about yourself.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

the new girl

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll def get started with the book, thanks for the advice.
      Will be sure to let you know if I have questions ...:thanks:

Comment

the new girl

Welcome! You will find so much support here. Read as many posts as you can. Lots of inspiration on these boards!

Ollie

Comment

the new girl

Hermit I am new too! Let me know if you want a buddy!!!! This place is great & everyone is soooooo supportive. Tiny :new:
          Tiny

Comment

the new girl

Hi Hermit :welcome:

Glad you sign up! This is a great place with great people and lots of great support.
            Keep with us, read and post a lot looking forward to getting to know you.

All the Best

Love

Teardrop.x
            family is everything to me

Comment

the new girl

:welcome: to Tiny looking forward to getting to know you Too!

love
              Teardrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

the new girl

Welcome Hermit!

I love your name too. I found myself becoming a hermit when my drinking started getting out of hand. I need to start crawling out of my shell and start living again.

With this site and the support of these great people I believe we can find ourselves again and start living the life we want!

Read lots and find your way around these boards and post lots.....the supps help alot with cravings and getting healthy again! Together we can ALL do this!

Best of luck to you!
                Hugs, Bambi
                "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

the new girl

Thanks everyone - this really is an inspiring place - everyone is so welcoming. I feel like I've really found a place I can relate and fit in to.

Comment

the new girl

Good Day to you!

Hello Hermit!

Brand new as well. I came here last week and found a lot of great help here. I ordered the book and it arrived Monday. Read it in two hours yesterday. I found it quite inspiring a shockingly accurate depiction of my drinking habit and attitude towards alcohol. Good luck to you. I'm going to make a go of it, hope you do too.

Travis

Comment

the new girl

Hi Hermit....
                      And welcome.

Comment

the new girl

Hello all...

welcome, welcome to all of you.

Comment

the new girl

Congratulations on the first step. I won't repeat any of the other's post. This is a great place. I love reading the posts and finding out that I am not the only one out there with a problem and that there are others out there with bigger problems. ODAT. Stay busy. When I read other posts, it really inspires me to keep going. We are on day 10. So if you need to chat, just let us know.

Comment

the new girl

Hi Travis

Thanks for the message. I hope we both find some success here! At the moment I'm wrestling with getting the book - I'm in South Africa so it'll take a while to ship and can't seem to purchase the pdf version. I'll probably just splurge and have it shipped express from Amazon - after all, if I don't drink for a few days the cost will be covered ;-)

Best of luck to you too - I'm pretty scared at this stage but the support is overwhelmingly heartwarming.

I watched a program last night on tv about interventions - I found myself crying and wishing that someone would do that for me, because I know that I am not capable of 'pulling myself together' on my own. So I am SO grateful I found this place today. It was just what I needed.

Good luck to you!

Comment

the new girl

Hermit,

A warm welcome to you! A great place to be. Maybe a new addiction! Gabby.
                              Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Comment

Working...
                              X