• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PALM Team - Day Four

Hi everyone,
    Sorry a bit late today... busy morning.
    Good to hear from everyone. :l

Tonight will be hard for me as i am going to a live muscial where lots of alcohol will be served. I'll set the scene..... lots of well dressed, very cultured posh people standing around sipping on wine and champagne. A waiter walking around with full tray of drinks, constantly topping up your glass. :argh:my head is a little all over the place at the moment can i just have one??? can i be normal and not crash tackle the tray guy for the last drink:headbanger:
    I am the author of my life.

PALM Team - Day Four

Hi LFH22,
    I don't know how far you have progressed in this disease...5 years ago I would have been totally able to socially sip on a drink or 2, but not anymore. Tell them that you are on anti biotics or whatever - people then never press further.
    Good luck
    Jessie
    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

PALM Team - Day Four

How did you do?

I am faced with situations like this about 3-4 times a week where it is handed to you and all around and a social, acceptable thing.

I had 5 days off last week and managed almost 6 of those AF. I couldn't manage the "party atmosphere" This is going to be hard. I can do this if i have niothing else to do, but that is not living either.

Please let us know how you did...SB:h

Comment

Working...
      X