Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Thursday

Hi Everyone!

With Bessie away sunning herself I thought I'd start things off this morning - hope none of you mind!

Well Happy Thursday - it's Spring and (in the UK at least) the sun is shining and birds singing.........

Hope we're all feeling strong and able to keep on taking it ODAT.

Have a good day.

ODAT - Thursday

Hi there mad mummy!
    :rays:
    Another beautiful day here! Good start for me. No al last night so feeling bright today and ready to cope with my 3 kids. Got a busy day ahead so I need to watch for signs of getting too tired as thats when I tend to give in to the cravings.
    Anyway have agood day all!
    Eviexx
    Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
    For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
    "

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi everyone

It is indeed a beautiful day. Spent all of yesterday in the garden and intend to do the same today. One of the benefits was that I was so wrecked I fell asleep on the couch watching tv. One way of getting through the witching hour, by the time I woke up all cravings had gone. Somebody said on the boards if you can wait your way through the craving it will pass.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Good Morning
        Thanks for starting the ODAT thread Mad Mummy. Hello to Rustop and evie and all that come. I think it might be a nice day here in the US Northeast. Rain last night did the seedlings in the garden good.
        Busy day for me today too. Gardening, packing for a trip this weekend, tending to my pets, washing, and on and on. Keeps me away from AL and taking Kudzu helps me alot! I take one capsule 3 times a day. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Love and Peace
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Good morning everyone - thank you all for your encouraging words yesterday, it really helped me get through last night. Another hangover and all I wanted to do was have a beer to get rid of it. But I didn't. :h

Made it through last night. I put the kids in front of the TV and did my hypno after dinner. Everyone was happy and the hypno washed my cravings away. Amazing stuff.

Tired and achey today but I'm back on my horse.

Greenie - read your last post from yesterday. Big girl pants back on! But I'm with you, it sucks when you give in. Sucks. Sucks. Sucks.

Matthen - where are you? I think I read last night you took a sabatical from being AF. How are you doing today? Sending you postive thoughts and please check in with us.

Happy day to everyone to come. Running behind as usual, gotta run!

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Good Morning..... Not really but it's a nice thing to say.

My arse is in big trouble. I guess the phone bill should have been on top of the late bills pile in the hole. They disconnected it. Crap, couldn't they have called me first? Trying to reconnect from home before hubby finds out. Fuzzy head from last night is not helpful. Darn, greenie, can you just not learn from your mistakes? BGP are inside out on my bean head.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hey everyone, hope all is well!

Sorry greeny that you are having such a crappy day, turn those big girl pants back right side out and put em back on! I know you can do it!

Had a crappy day yesterday at work but made it through, hope today will be better. Looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend - only 2 more days.....

Love and hugs,
              Uni
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

thursday!

Hi everyone, it is day 4 for me and Thursday, one day closer to a day off! I am feeling pretty good in spite of marriage counseling yesterday, which I don't know "HOW" to feel about!? But I feel physically well. Good thing, cuz I have a busy day here at work, lots of patients and paperwork!

Everyone sounds pretty positive, sorry Greenie about the phone, hope you get it fixed soon!

Love and hugs!!:h:l

MA:h
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Back to ODAT for me.

Day one.

Really angry with myself but will not let this derail me. NO!!

No multi-day binges for me. One was enough.

D@mn.

I will do this. I will win this war.

Love to all,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Good morning (here) everyone!!

Had a killer headache yesterday, went to chiropractor again--this time he brought out the needles!! I like acupuncture cause it works--but damn--needles in the face, and back of neck. I was wrecked all evening. Feel much better today though, not quite back to normal. I hope this takes care of the headaches once and for all!!

Have a better day all!

Thanks for starting today MadMummy!!!:goodjob:
                    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Cindi - So sorry to hear that. But you are right - keep it to a one day binge only.

There must me something in the May air making all of us mess up. This is really odd...I flew through April and I know Greenie & Cindi have a ton of days under their belts as well. Sneaky AL needs to go back in the corner. No more dancing with us.

Everyone get back up and let's all plan AF today no matter what. Bessie needs to come back to her strong, fighting ODATers! Stay strong today everyone.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi All,

Happy, glad you are back in AF land. For me, I'm feeling confident, happy and well. The husb stayed home yesterday and we had a great time together. My house is about 3 weeks from completion and now that most of my stress is dissolving, I want a drink. Makes me crazy.

Greenie, sorry about the phone thing and the drinking.

Cindi, sorry for you. I admit that when I saw the thread entitled "I Blew It" I was shocked and saddened that you were the one who erred. Happy you are back on your feet.

Running behind today,
                        Beck
                        Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi all

Haven't been able to visit for the past week - absolute madness. Laptop spat sparks and work hours...anyway, all is well and I have 4 days to myself! Each new day is a gift and we can decorate it the way we want.

Hugs, nj xx

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

D-16

Blessings and good Karma to all. ODAT Metolius

Comment

Working...
                            X