I fell really hard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fell really hard...

Heading towards the end of Day 2 and feeling like I did the last time I detoxed myself. Head & Eyes hurt, shaking a little bit and the top of my feet itch. Drinking plenty of water and hoping to eat some food tonight. Reading all of your posts has been so helpful to me! Thank you So Much!

All day yesterday I was wishing that I could be majically transported back to Day 15 again. I told my girlfriend that at that point I was feeling like a Rock Star. High energy, amazing workouts, having fun outside in the yard, walking the dogs...you know the simple things that I wasn't able to enjoy. I can't wait to get back that point.

On another note and at attempt to find some humor in the situation...I was bleeding from the gash on my head when the police took me to my friends house. The officer suggested that he take me to the doctor but he had experience in fixing wounds of the sort...SuperGlue. He laid me on the couch, pressed the wound together and put SuperGlue over the top. It worked like a charm! Only one problem...when I called him today to ask what to do with it he said that it takes about a week for it to fall off and I have a big client meeting on Tuesday! Looks like I will be wearing a baseball cap to the meeting.

Comment

I fell really hard...

I like the superglue story -- we are all human... classic!
      Tiny

Comment

I fell really hard...

I'm going to suggest that to the MD's in the hospital......see if they go for it!

Comment

I fell really hard...

You are getting your sense of humor back..... and your life. You've got a lot of support here!
          jane

In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.
          - Author unknown

Comment

I fell really hard...

Hi Case

So sorry that you have had a rough time, but you can get out of it it, esp. with the support of your girlfriend. She loves you and wants to see you succeed..but I understand baring your soul with a problem difficult to admit to yourself, much less anyone else. Be good to yourself, and happy Monday. It is the beginning of a new week for all of us. Drink lots of water and stay in touch.

xoxo
            CS

Comment

I fell really hard...

Hi Case and ALL

So case, I am in total sympathy, I am now on day 2 and beginning to feel hopeful after sweats, chills and 2 sleepless nights. And we wonder why they call this madness?
              Matt

Comment

I fell really hard...

I Might Add ........

that my two most recent relapses (each after 9 days of AF) came when I did not check into this site because I was traveling out of state. Don't really know which came first the travel or ignoring MWO, or as we say the chicken or the egg. But maybe it just doesn't matter which came first. Recognize the pattern I am in and do ANYTHING to stay on MWO while traveling.
                Matt

Comment

I fell really hard...

Hi,

This is my first day on this site and day 1 of AF and determined to quit the demon for good. Your message really helped me put things into perspective. It truly is a Beast and getting into the ring is a sure bet of getting a real good beating!

Thanks,

Breda

Comment

Working...
                  X