Navigating this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navigating this site

Can someone please help me with how I can edit my profile and navigate this site a bit easier. I don't know what I am missing here, but I see everyones name with the place they live, etc and I can't even find a profile for myself to edit...lol

Also, although I've only made a few posts, going back to see if there were any replies is a nightmare as I can't seem to go directly to the ones I posted. Is there an easier way to find them? Maybe it's just because I'm new... duh

Anyway, thanks so much for trying to offer help even if I can't get back to read your suggestions...
    FROGZ~

Navigating this site

Look at the top dark blue line to the far left and see User CP. That will take you to a screen to edit your profile, signature, etc. When you do tthat, click save at the bottom of that particular screen.

To look for replies for your posts, click on your name and then click on "view all posts".

Hope that helps!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Navigating this site

Thanks GreenEyes

Thanks so much green eyes! I was getting lost in here and started to feel like I was flying blind... which I am to a certain degree, but you have helped a great deal! Thank you!

Frogz~
      FROGZ~

Comment

Working...
      X