New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

I have been sober for 6 months now and its been great. I was arrested in dec of 06 for a alcohol related crime. For the last 5 years I have been working really hard at building my business as a water photographer. I recently was hired by quiksilver clothing to handle all there surf action and lifestyle photography. I work so hard to get this position. My drinking was a Adolescence form. I would only drink sometimes when engaging in night time recreations. I never learned to social drink but learned to be drunk and then socialize. I had court in Nov of 07. I was put on 5 years probation which means no traveling unless approved by the state. Which has been causing me to almost loose my job. I have been required by the law to not drink and its been a great thing. I finished a 7 week alcohol program and attended AA meetings twice a week. I now go twice a month and have been feeling great. One of the things that will help me gain the trust of the state to allow me to travel to do my job is to have a journal and keep them informed daily of my thoughts and actions. Im hoping to gain some support from people on this forum to comment on my livejournal (96712dr.livejournal.com)page and give feed back to my post and ask questions. I feel that the internet is a great place to stay in contact with people who have the same beliefs around the world and can share there struggles online when traveling around the world accomplishing there goals and future. Any feed back would be very appreciated

96712dr.livejournal.com/

New here

Welcome

I am glad to hear your success; I hope to catch up to you one day soon. I definitely will check out your site and get back to you Welcome :welcome:
    Matt

Comment

New here

Welcome...read a lot and post. We all understand you.

Comment

New here

:hello2::colorwelcome::groupluv::wave:
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

New here

new here too

hello everyone, to all the new here let us all welcome ourselves to this forum. I'm also new here, hope everyone would accommodate me like everyone else do.

Comment

New here

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

New here

Welcome, welcome, welcome!
              Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Comment

New here

update

Its great to be able to communicate 24/7 with people on the same things. Thanks for the support and check out my live journal. 96712dr.livejournal.com :thanks:

Comment

Working...
                X