I'M DRUNKENINSANITY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'M DRUNKENINSANITY

I JUST STARTED A NEW BLOG ON MYSPACE BY THE SAME NAME AS ABOVE, IT IS MY GOODBYE LETTER TO ALCOHOL I'M GOING TO TRY TO POST EVERYDAY TOMORROW WILL BE MY SECOND STEP . LIKE I SAID I'M NEW AT SOBRIETY AFTER 16 YEARS, THIS IS MY FIRST AND HOPEFULLY MY LAST TIME IN A RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT PROGRAM

I'M DRUNKENINSANITY

Drunken ~ welcome! I hope you take the time to find your way around this wonderful site. There is a lot of support and inspiration here.

A good bye letter to AL sounds like a great first step. Best of luck to you.

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

I'M DRUNKENINSANITY

Welcome drunken,
      you have found a wonderful place to help you along this journey. You are right it is one step at a time....baby steps to begin with. I wish you luck in your treatment and hope to see you around here more!
      flyin

Comment

I'M DRUNKENINSANITY

Welcome, DIS.......I hope this is your first and last as well. Glad you found us to support you on this journey......be well.....come back again and again and visit us!

KateH
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I'M DRUNKENINSANITY

Keep on keepin on...and WELCOME homie!
          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
          - George Jackson

Comment

I'M DRUNKENINSANITY

drunkeninsanity, big welcome to you! you have found a huge resource here.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

I'M DRUNKENINSANITY

New too...

I started this in April, but now find myself in May. Work (12 -1 4 hour days) is the only thing keeping me drinking at a minimum. I was sober for 2 years and damn, if I can't figure out why it's again a problem...monitoring. I haven't taken any of the meds described on this site although I've ordered and received them. Not sure where this is going, but like this site, what it stands for and the support it provides. :new::new:

Comment

I'M DRUNKENINSANITY

Drunkeninsanity, welcome from me too...good to have you here. Keep on visiting, reading and posting.

Marley, a warm welcome from me to you too. Yep this place is great for support. It has been and will be a lifeline for many.

Keep us posted on how you both are doing.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
                Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Working...
                X