ODAT - Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Saturday

And neither of us can sing, and I've had 951 bouts of plastic surgery, but I've got U Capn Babe
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

One day ata time fogerster

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Dex I cant sing FAT elvis edge of reality. but I can express how much I love you
        Think Colin Firth later on in his life LOL
        take care
        Cap

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Cap:
          >>>

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Elvis! I got a story about Elvis. When I visited my daddy we would go to a restro for breakfast and sit at the family table and didn't have to order. It was just brought to us. That was cool. On weekend nights, the guy who was the cook did Elvis impersonation shows that were hysterical. And he was my daddy's garbage man during the day.Drive the big truck up and we'd chat. Life is so funny.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Good Day to Everyone!

My incredibly beautiful Minnesota morning included sunshine and a walk through two parks with birds chirping, dogs playing, and flowers blooming with the intent of eventually ending up at....McDonald's for breakfast! I know that it sounds pathetic but they have awesome cinnamon rolls and I was craving them really bad!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

"Life is so funny". Ms green eyes you have a way of summing things up so well I love you you inspire us with your words of help thanks you have a place in my heart
                Love Cap

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Well, everyone is feeling rather "frisky" this morning! I'm still laughing thinking about Bessie listening to pig sex tonight!:H
                  I think I read somewhere a pig's orgasm lasts one hour. I was raised on a pig farm (now that didn't come out right!) anyway, I don't know how you'd tell. But another interesting bit of trivia about pigs is the shape of their "organ." All you wine lovers might be envious!
                  Anyway, TMI I'm sure.
                  Windy as usual here. Busy weekend doing kid-related stuff.

Have a great weekend all!
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

"frisky" pig sex is gross LVT25 give me sonny and cher any day are we frisky ???lol

love Cap

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Ok. All my stories to the office guy include ""it gets better". He throws his head back in uproarious laughter. It's like a drug to me. So Animal orgasms... Hubby comes running into the room because he thinks doggie's intestines have fallen out. I run into the room and say Oh, just get him outside and hose him down and he'll be fine (cold shower) :H So do the piggies squeal or oink or what?
                      sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Greenie" please" animal orgasms dogie intestines Yuck I am trying to eat my eggs and toast here. Bessie can you employ this girl happy to oversee contract negotiations like she has too um become your Mam and sleep with you LOL

Love cap

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Wow. This is getting interesting. my cat Sydney was neutered but he used to have romantic interludes with my afghan. just thought i'd share that with all of you.

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

ike! I don't know what I'm responding to now.
                            sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

JESUS wept dex we need more detail LOL

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Gees guys - this thread is getting goofier as the day goes on!!!!
                                Day 6 AF - ODAT!!!!! I am thinking I might drink that wine tonight, but I will see when the time comes!
                                Beautiful, but breezy day here on the northern prairie! Veggies to plant, house to clean, room to paint.
                                Keep your minds in the gutter and all will be well!!
                                Peanut

Comment

Working...
                                X