ODAT - Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Saturday

So I visit daddy one time at another place. His doggie has a "special pillow". So The doggie is doing what looks to me like having sex withe the pillow. So we are sitting there and I haven't seen him in a long time and I say um....so what is the deal with your doggie? He says Oh he just has sex with it. I say OK. Rub my face and move on.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

OMG LTV25, do you think I can arrange to come back as a pig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot to tell you all that I am over at the Delaware beach on the Atlantic Ocean, east coast US. Beautiful sunny spring day with the azelias and rhododendrons in full and glorious bloom.

This life is so good when we are sober. I will pray for you of course, but I am learning how to ask for things from others -- if you pray at all, please ask that I and all the others remain sober. Thanks, :thanks:
      Matt

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

I will also pray that you come back as a pig in your next life. I'm just not sure which one has the most fun, the boar or the sow.
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

LVT25;327936 wrote: I will also pray that you come back as a pig in your next life. I'm just not sure which one has the most fun, the boar or the sow.
          Flip a coin. :naughtfeet: :rofl2:

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

LOL! You guys are too much. I have to say, I don't think I would want to be a pig. An hour? I'd pass out and die with all that tension.
            Goal 1: Today
            Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
            X