ODAT - Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Sunday

Hopefully it's late enough no one will read this. I'm a bit ashamed this morning, I could just not post this, but I'll be honest. Drank a little too much at the BBQ/birthday bash and smoked 4 cigarettes---auggghhh! I can feel it today. Something about that group, and i don't know why. One of my friend's husband quit drinking a few years ago, and she hardly drinks at all because she is diabetic. I'm not sure why after all this time and knowledge and advice--I don't at least try. Maybe I'm reinforcing in myself why I want to drink less and not smoke at all. I hate the day after! I have 1 week to get all my stuff done and get ready to go to Texas for 5 days! I don't have time to waste!
    Anyway, I'm reasonably sure I will have another long af period again.
    And I have utmost respect for those of you that can be af in places and with people that you used to drink at/with! You guys rock!
    On the way home I discussed MWO with hubby for first time. He knows I'm here alot, and now he knows why. He knows about the cd's and I told him he could read the book. We discussed how much money we've saved since I'm not drinking much and how much more we'd save if he cut down. So we'll see.
    This afternoon we are working our cattle and I really need to get out in that garden--will be last nice day for awhile!
    Happy Memorial day everybody! Please remember to stop and thank our veterans!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
    X