Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new AF day from NZ!!!! Monday 26 May ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:welcome:

... the day starts here.

NZ is just to the left of the international date line ... which means we start the day first! And I know that there are at least a couple of us who have been pissing about a bit but who are aiming for 30 days AF . So I will start a new thread every day at 6am NZ time from today onwards ..... Bessie's ODAT one starts about 12 hours after that for those in the northern hemisphere who want to start their day there! (or those who just get off on pig sex!)

and as much as I love all the other daily threads, I was thinking that it would be quite cool to have an AF thread that went for 24 hours around the world!

so my plan for an AF day is for the gym first thing, a couple of work meetings, and then picking up a friend after work to take her to the supermarket and a nice (AF!) meal. I'm looking forward to a day of having a fuzzy free brain! It will be Day 1/30 of being AF - would like to think that I can moderate eventually but I wont know that until I have done the 30 (or more!) days.

Angelcakes, Boozehag and OwnBestFriend - this is for you !:wave: cheers!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Have a good AF day Aunty Mame .......

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Have a good 30 days Auntie Mame! I'll be willing you along! Give it your best shot.

Bessie xx

Comment

sounds like a great plan .. you go girl stay strong and you can and will do this
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Clocking in 2 hrs later at 6am in Oz.

Have a top day Aunty!

Comment

Have a great day AF Monday Aunty and every one else around the world!
            BH

Comment

'cept i come home after work feeling caged anyway and can't go to the gym and have three children and so so so want to go to the bottlestore .... it is soo hard and my lover is just a card-swipe away!!!
              sigpic

:h:h:h

Comment

Hello OBF
                Take some kudzu and L glut quick and make yourself a nice cup of tea! If you dont have any of the herbs you can order from Ideal Health in Glenfield Auckland 09 443 2584. They deliver free.
                Hang in there it is only Monday! You can do it. If you want to go to chat pm me.
                BH

Comment

Working...
                X