ODAT - Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday

Ok - I've waited long enough and nobody else wants to jump in to start today's ODAT! :H

Not waiting really, just busy..Friend staying over, another one coming for lunch! AF lunch for me and AF evening for me last night too. Am planning on AF night too. Just cos it's a holiday doesn't mean I can treat is as an opportunity to drink.

Anway, that has to be it for today...... maybe will try and look in later to see how everyone is.

Love to all.

Bessie xx

ODAT - Monday

Hi Bessie and all to come

Have had busy week-end with visitors and did not get near the computer. Well done Bessie, those days are mounting up. I'm trying to get back on track, its been a bit of an emotional roller coaster the past few weeks. Anyway start of another week and plan to make it an AF one.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hi Bessie & Rustop, just popping in to say hi! Well done Bessie on your AF evening & lunch and Rustop, I know things are tough just now.......thinking of you.

love Janicexxx
      AF since 9 May 2012
      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Morning all and all to come.

I don't have a battle today. I will be at work with someone at my elbow. We will eat lunch together and I have to go out of town tomorrow early AM, so it is early bedtime.

Tonight there are crab legs. My lemon verbena has not been destroyed by destructo doggie and is very tasty in my decaf sun tea with sourwood honey. I still have not watched that movie. I noticed that it is over two hours and I have trouble with that. If it's a long movie it takes me days to see the whole thing as I fall asleep. Daylight savings really throws me off.

Have a great day!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Good morning Bessie, Rust, Janice and Green and all to come. Nice day here at the ocean in Rehoboth Beach Delaware on east coast of US, where I am spending the weekend. Right now sitting on the sofa and doggie is snoozing right beside me and it is sunny and peaceful. I love you all and love this site.

Bessie, always look forward to your ODAT message as soon as I get my first coffee. Just love it. How is that orphaned chick doing?

Rust, I know that you and I were going through a very difficult time at the same time. I hope you are feeling better and at peace. I have come to terms with the loss of my friend Grace and have accepted it and am at peace with it, although still somewhat sad and missing her, of course. You have a a beautiful day. Love to all, :l
          Matt

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hello everyone!
            Windy and dreary weather here again today. Memorial weekend should be sunny! After memeorial service will get the boys and clean this house!
            Good day all!
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Good morning all
              Sunny and nice here this morning in the northeast. I'm back on track...AF last night and plan on staying that way today.
              Busy busy so just popped in to say hi to everyone. Have a good Monday!

Love and Peace
              When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
              -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hi guys!

I was not on track this weekend but am back on today. Plan on doing the AF week thing and moderate on weekends - that has become my moderating plan. I did moderate well on the weekend (except for last night where I overdid it a bit - not sure why Sunday's seem to be difficult for me)

My goal for today is to remain AF - shouldn't be a problem, so far I have no desire for a drink, going to take my Kudzu and my L-Glut.

Hope everyone meets their goals today whatever they may be!

Love and Hugs,
                Uni
                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                :h

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Good mid morning Bessie, Rustop, Janice, Greeneyes, Matthem, LVT, Greenhouse, LVT25 & Uni. Just up in in northeast Ohio and its 71 degrees and beautiful. Slept in as I did alot of yard work yesterday. I have a Mexican gentleman that comes twice a year to help me edge, weed and mulch the flower beds for the summer. I'm sitting out side with my lap top and dogs enjoying the beautiful weather and my lovely flower beds. Well I made it through Most of the holiday weekend AF. Today is g for the 30. day 21 and I plan one going for the 30. It was especially tough after yard work. My husband has an old coke machine in the garage thats filled with beer. So, I had him make a spot for some Odouls. Heres something interesting I read ladies, and Matthem if he wants. You know how you crave different things before your monthly cycle ? I read that alcohol was one of them. I was especially craving Thur-Sat and thought I was a week off but it was Premenstral. Just something to think about. Have a great day keep on being healthy and strong. God Bless our service men and women, come home soon.

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Good Morning!
                    It's rather cool up here on the prairie - I think there was frost around the province too. When is the hot weather going to arrive???

Universal - I have the same moderation goals - which I tried this past weekend, but rather overdid it saturday night. That's what happens when the wine is flowing in abundance and is free!!! I am back on track for the week though and plan on getting lots of exercise and getting some painting done in my house. I just need a little nap, as I am very sleepy! I have been away for the weekend, and I have noticed this morning that there seem to be a whole lot of newbies on this site. This is very good to see. Must take a bit more time later and send some notes out!

Alright - time to get some work done around here!!!
                    Have a great monday!
                    Peanut

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Morning everyone! Happy Memorial Day! I just got back from Washington after spending some time on the flanks of Mt Rainier. I seem to have brought the weather with me. Drizzle drizzle.

Had a very wonderful time attempting to climb Mt Rainier with a team of executives. I have much to journal about.

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Croft - so looking forward to hearing about the climb!
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                        X