Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning downunder - Tuesday 27

Morena to all ....

this is a bit late this morning ...... we have lost internet at home as a result of a blown up cable box, so I have had to wait until I came into work.

Yesterday was one of those days where it felt like everything went wrong - computer problems in the office first thing, a power outage across the whole city that completely disrupted everything including internet services (and blew our local cable box) an ominous noise in the car (which is on its last legs, but we cant afford to replace it), and the fuse on the heater also seemed to have gone. And we had some of our worst winter weather - constant driving rain, and a southerly wind that comes straight off the Antarctic!

BUT I DIDN'T HAVE A DRINK!!!! :yay: I had a long hot bath to get warm and then went to bed early!

As I couldn't log on, I haven't even read yesterday's thread yet - or the others that I read regularly. So I hope everyone had a great day.

And today the sky is blue and the wind has dropped ...... and so onwards and upwards!

mame
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Aunty Mame, Well done ........

You have given me positive thoughts to go to bed with ......

I WILL have a good day tomorrow .......

Thank you ..........

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Aunty Mame
      You know the rules things always break down in 3's!
      Hope you have had a good day today.
      BH

Comment

Auntie, one day at a time..rebuild your panic buttons. sh*t is gonna happen, take it slow and just say NO! Continue forward and don't look back. :l

Comment

Aunty: Good going! Come to mwo when you really feel tempted. It helps a lot. Mary
          Wisdom, Courage, Strength
          October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
          X