River Pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

River Pharmacy

Who out there has ordered and used the Topamax from River Pharmacy? I think I have been nervous about ordering it on line, but I am leaning toward trying it. Is this a trusted place to purchase it?? No problems with it? Fast delivery??
    Peanut

River Pharmacy

Hi Peanut, I have ordered the topamax and River Pharmacy is extremely reliable. It may take a while to receive your order (4-6 weeks) but their customer service has been outstanding. The topa that I received comes in foil packet and is produced by Johnson and Johnson.

Comment

River Pharmacy

Coockoo...I ordered and it is now in US Customers. Do you have any idea how long it takes to clear?

Comment

River Pharmacy

Caseaday, I"ll pm you because I just had an issue with my last order (my post office's fault not rp) and rp sent me the tracking info. I'll send you that in a pm.

Comment

River Pharmacy

I ordered from the same place - very quick even to UK.

Didn't like the Topa though, had enough of feeling tired and 'odd' with AL and I didn't stop - just got worse until I reached my jumping off point. Prefer clean straight sobriety although I admit to very powerful cravings. Got a load of it left over now and not sure what to do with it!

Comment

River Pharmacy

They have a reputation for being good and reliable.
            River Phamacy Topa online
            Suz
            Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

River Pharmacy

UK - the topa made you feel tired??? I know it is also called "dopamax" - making one rather dopey and forgetful?? I am already always tired and still having headaches, so I'm not sure it would be much worse. i might just go ahead and try it. Maybe.......
              Peanut

Comment

River Pharmacy

It made me feel confused and I had the horrid pins and needles on my feet. I would get that after a binge anyway. I did also think it made me more confused when I drank on it too. Then again it was all confusion when I drank!

Comment

River Pharmacy

Hi Peanut

I have a prescription for topa now, but I ordered it from River for about 6 months before that. They are very reliable and their service is very good.

I love my topa. I was already AF before I started taking it, but life for me is just so much better with the topamax. I have no side effects at all except rarely some numbness in my hands - and I have no desire to drink.

It's worth a try. Just be sure to dose up VERY slowly. Start at 25 mg and only go up 25 mg per week. Some people stop at 100 and some go higher. I take 200. You'll know when you're at the right dose for you.

Good luck.
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

River Pharmacy

I am finding that 25 mg seems to be enough for me. I have some cravings but not unmanageable. I also note even at that low dose some problems with word memory and directions so do not want to increase. Do note a very dry mouth and an "excitement". I am at day 35 abstinence,and have lost 12 pounds. Not all that hungry but eating a good healthy diet, exercising. I used the tapes a lot the first 3 weeks. they helped especially with falling asleep. Now if I get even a little craving I just count 1...2...3...and I realize I don't need to go "deeper" as I know the urge is already gone. I believe it is about rewiring or retraining
                    good luck to all

Kiri

Comment

River Pharmacy

Fear the meds

I am still unsure about ordering the meds. Docs have put me on meds for years, anti anxiety, anti depressants, hypnotics....blah blah blah. Meds never seem to help me
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                      X