Repeating old patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeating old patterns

Seacailin, that is how I felt yesterday -- on the 1st day of a new month! (well 2nd) The book is very helpful and is definitely the place to start. I am confused too and sick of starting over, but planning to be AF tonight. Thanks Kate and everyone for all the support. I need and want to be a better person.

Comment

Repeating old patterns

UKblonde, sorry to hear that you're hurting. Glad that you are taking steps to do what you feel is right. You've been there for me; I'm here as well if you need to vent.

Comment

Repeating old patterns

Hi CS - I'm pretty new here and wouldn't presume to do much advising as yet. But I've been thru exhaustion and bereavement, and I could only get thru a minimal agenda in that mindfog. You have a baby, depression, bereavement and addiction to deal with. That's a few too many. Support from a professional could be really useful. Are you seeing a therapist? If not, could you find one? Or, could you consider a stint in rehab that would allow you to focus on your issues in a safe environment? Wishing you strength.

Comment

Working...
        X