Hororscopes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hororscopes?

Hello to all. I have been around for a while but have not visited the site much or taken any of the steps I know to be necessary to stop or control my drinking. When I have availed myself of the site I find it to be most inspiring and uplifting. Today when I got up (actually in the afternoon from all the drinking, not just last nite but the cumulative effect) I realized it is time to throw down the gauntlet and take a stand. I thought about this site while laying in bed. Got up and fired up my CPU/ the homepage pops up and the Hororscope for me which seems many times to be on the money read:

Gemini (May 21 - June 21)
    You long for a big change in your life -- one that seems to be a long time coming. It's a good time to try way-out ideas and see what happens, because your dreams can come true if you push

Sychronicity at work? The words (way-out) included as part of the paragraph just seemed to be telling me something. A.K.A. -My Way-Out- Now my mind is ablaze with ideas and steps to take. I have all the necessary tools (tapes/supps/etc.). Now I must find a way to quit for 1 week and then it becomes much more easy for me after that. I have a good life and I am relatively happy person but alcohol has been robbing me from truly enjoying life. Oh well, I will visit here more often for inspiration and maybe by attempting to help myself I will be able to help others eventually.
    fond regards to all, H

Hororscopes?

Welcome back.Visit OFTEN.We are here to Help!!!Blessings, EVIE
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hororscopes?

That is "Way" cool! Now there's your sign! Kinda hard to ignore that one!!

This is an awesome place, and has helped/is helping tons of people from all over!

Me included of course! :welcome:
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
      X