Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

IT SUCKS BIG TIME

I went 6 months and now I'm not crying I am worrying about being in a clinic for the next month with drips in my arms.
    Sorry all this little crying wonn't pass this guy

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Bashley,

You can do it again. You can. :l

Never quit trying to quit. Okay?

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Bashley;335111 wrote: IT SUCKS BIG TIME

I went 6 months and now I'm not crying I am worrying about being in a clinic for the next month with drips in my arms.
      Sorry all this little crying wonn't pass this guy
      Hi Bashley,

I was lurking here for a while before I posted, and I remember reading some of your posts. Some of them were quite amusing, and I enjoyed reading them!

What's up with the clinic and drips in your arms? Have you been ill? I hope not. Best wishes to you.

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Dixie Fried chick

As a true alchie you have to realize that drips could be part of your future, scary as it may seem.
        You have no Avitare but that is me 5 years ago
        Love Bash

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Bashley love .........

You are one the people that I truly admire here ........

When do you go in hospital???

Love & Hugs ....... BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

I remember you! Sending positive vibes your way. :l
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Hi Bashley

Your posts are some of the first I read when I joined here 5 months ago. I have always enjoyed reading your thoughts. Now I am confused ... what is this with the drips - I still don't get it? Give a full update on your life if you would be willing.

Love to you

Liv
              AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Love you all- You know that.

Fell down on Jan 31st 2008
                That would be New Years night for most of you.

Won a Kareoke contest and came off the stage thirsty as hell having sung 'Johnny Be Good'! to what appeared to be a botttle of water -turned out to be Vodka neat!
                Been in and out ever since...
                How about you ?
                Bashley

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Thanks for the update Bashley - me ... I had my last drink December 31 - so I am Alcohol Free since January 1st, 2008 - just wrapping up 5 months. I am always very interested in those that do not drink for months and then start. When you took that first drink - did you feel you could not stop? That is so awful that someone would hand you vodka when you thought it was water. Mean. I feel really bad for you.

You can do it again (the 6 months). Stay here with us and work on it.

Liv
                  AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Hi Bashley. I too have been in and out the bottle and of MWO too, but I remember you. You have a wonderful and BIG personality! You are way too much fun and way to good to destroy yourself and end up with drips.

I'll root for you to get your sh!t together if you'll root for me. It's Day 8 AF here. What day is it where you live??

WE CAN DO THIS.

DG
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Doggygirl, you have been a favorite of mine......still are! I love your intelligence, you bring so much to MWO!
                      Bashly, Our Indiana Jones! Sorry to hear of the rough time you have been having! I love your writing........please give us more!

Hey! Why don't you two team up and just get this damn thing done! You can do it, I know you can! If I can have 5 months of sobriety and still going strong......absolutely anyone else can do it!

We're Cheering YOU On!!

XXX Kate
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Nufink

Since I fell down,,well I can't lie can I?
                        You guys know exactly the sequence- God to I have to explaine... Try 3am and all the way in between.
                        The stories will keep comiing, but I'm not so proud any more, by the way.

Bashley

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Keep going Kate I'm rooting for you and that is me by the way!!!

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Bashley;335235 wrote: Since I fell down,,well I can't lie can I?
                            You guys know exactly the sequence- God to I have to explaine... Try 3am and all the way in between.
                            The stories will keep comiing, but I'm not so proud any more, by the way.

Bashley
                            Dear Bashley:

I'm new (brandie new) here and I really think that God lead me to this site, because even though I was completely sober, I don't know how I found it or what link lead me here. I'm kind of a spiritual type person and think that you're back here for a reason. Please, try again. I have not had the pleasure of reading your posts but hopefully I will going forward.

All, you are such wonderful people... I am so very thankful to have found you. After growing up with my dad through AA and then the Alateen and Alanon and all that stuff, I was searching for an alternative and praying.... and well.. Here I am.

Thank you to all :thanks:

Comment

NO EXCUSES NEWBIES

Thank you

Thats all

Comment

Working...
                              X