Great news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news

I have told my husband about this site and introduced him to the L-Glut and Kudzu. He is going to moderate. I think if I set the right example and tell him it's not a forever "no more beer for you buddy" thing, that he will get on board. WE have to do this for ourselves, our son, our health and our finances.

Question: Is it better to order the herb supplies/supplements from this site or to go to GNC? And, if from this site, how long do these things take to ship?

Thanks again to all

:l

Great news

Such good news!!

Marg - I am so happy for you! I've been reading your original thread a lot and thinking about you a lot. I think that being able to open up to our nearest and dearest about the stuff that is deep down inside has so many rewards in tems of building strength and intimacy.

Being able to support each other (whether its cutting down or stopping altogether) is fantastic. I wish you all the best!!

BTW - my bloke has upped the ante on me - he was originally going to do 7 days with me, but now has decided to do the full 30. He doesn't have a problem with drinking, but was elated this morning coming back from the gym that he has lost 2kg this week (now why couldn't that be me?????!!!) and has reduced his running time for 10km by over 2mins!!!

mame
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Great news

Hi Margarita,

This is good news! I think the L-Glute from whole foods works great! I have only used the Kudzu from here as it is the exact same strength and formula used in the clinical studies. They work great for me, but I am AF and not trying to MOD. A word about "Modding", RJ's book strongly suggests a minimum of 30 days AF before attempting to MOD. Topomax was also suggested for moderation.

I mention these things because I strongly believe in setting ourselves up for success and that means understanding the program and how it works. Taking short cuts often leads to failure and failure can lead to giving up, or thinking that one cannot make this work. So, set yourself up for Success!

Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Great news

Great news indeed!
        Lori
        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Great news

I'm very glad to hear your news. The kudzu from here works best but all the others can be bought elsewhere (but not necessarily that much cheaper).

Comment

Working...
          X