chicken soup??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chicken soup??

Somebody posted or included a link I think yesterday for a Chicken Soup recipe that looked really tastey. I printed it out at work, and forgot it!! Have the chicken on and everything!!! Does anybody remember who posted that??? I want to find it!!!
    xoxo
    A very hungry Peanut

chicken soup??

Here you go. I had it booked marked.

Carrabba's Mama Mandola's Chicken Soup Recipe

Comment

chicken soup??

recipe management

Hey AFM!
      Thanks a million! I had to kind of rush it - but managed to make a really tastey soup! A bit bland until I started playing with it. I pureed the broth and veggies with the hand held Braun, put the chicken back in, plus a bit of basmati rice, and then rosemary, thyme, onion powder, curry, bay leaf, season salt, worster, a bit of chicken oxo, then more curry and some lemon juice - oh, and dried hot chilis, and a bit more parsley. Wow - very, very tastey, and nice and thick and chunky!
      So that's that!!!
      Peanut

Comment

chicken soup??

WOW! That sounds delicious! One thing I love to do with chicken soup is to experiment. I make it a lot in the cooler months.

However, with the weather out here on the West Coast, I probably could make a batch. :H

I should try adding a touch of curry next time. I love curry. ALSO, anything with any heat is A-OK with me!

Comment

chicken soup??

I make my own chili garlic oil.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil. (About a cup and a half)

4 garlic cloves (I usually cut them in half so the flavour comes out faster)

3 tbs (approx. I dump them in LOL) of Chili pepper flakes OR 3 Red Chili peppers. (I grow my own)

I use it a lot.... Seeing I have kids, I just add this to my own food after prepping a meal.

Comment

chicken soup??

Hey - I should try that. My beau love the hot chilis in the restaurants - puts spoonfuls on his food. I like hot stuff, but maybe not that hot!!! I will try make that for the guys in my house, as the 16yo boys like the hot stuff too!!
            Peanut

Comment

chicken soup??

Oh, I love the hot chili's in the restaurants. That's where I got the idea. I love Japanese foods, and they always have a bowl of it out. Although mine isn't as thick as theirs, it is so cheap to make and handy to have around.

Comment

Working...
              X