Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2

Yesterday evening was so lovely. I did not really think about Al, went for a walk with dh (who rarely drinks - and always stops with 1), and had a nice dinner. I did not have any forgotten conversations, pissed-off thinking and my kitchen is really orderly and tidy this morning!
    I am so touched by the encouragement that I recieved yesterday.
    This is an amazing place!
    Winner, winner, winner!
    Sasha

Day 2

Congratulations on your day 2! Doesn't it feel good! I know every day AF to me is a winner! I hope you have many more! THis place is really the place to be for encouragement and hope! Keep coming back and you will recieve lots of love and hope here! Hope you have another great and wonderful AF day!

Love and light,
    FROGZ~

Comment

Day 2

Sasha,

:goodjob: Glad your first day went to well.

Keep up the good work.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Day 2

great job keep it going onward and upward . just keep on going farward
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Day 2

It keeps on getting better and better!!!!No need to feel lonely , now you have a whole new family , right here to keep you company.......Write soon , I look forward to getting to know you.....EVie
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Day 2

Hi Shasa

So glad you found us because we really need to hear from you to help us with our own sobriety problems. I am on day 20. Unfortunately for me it took lots of time to get this far because I kept getting drunk (we politely refer to that as a "slip")

Everyday I wake without a hangover is an amazing gift. I hope you can enjoy many such mornings. Stay on this site, it is such a big boost. People amazing. I have even logged on when I was very upset and on a drunken tear. People were so kind and understanding, so practical in offering suggestions on how to get a grip on the situation. MWO is always here, always, thank God and the great folks who make up MWO.

Good luck, and congrats on day 2, you get the gold star for today!!
            Matt

Comment

Day 2

Hi Sasha,

I am on day 2 as well, and have just found this fantastic place!

I, like you, am thoroughly enjoying my family tonight. No drama, no problems, WOW, what have I done to myself?? I need to remember that my focus is going to be no regrets, only gratefulness for where I am and headed.

Blessings and Peace for an AF Friday and beyond.
              This is the Day that the Lord Has Made, Let Us Rejoice and Be Glad! Psalm 118

Comment

Day 2

Congratulations Sasha, and also everyone else downthread who is just getting started, or starting again (that's me!) WE CAN DO THIS!!

DG
                Day 9 AF
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 2

MagsMom;335871 wrote: Hi Sasha,

I am on day 2 as well, and have just found this fantastic place!

I, like you, am thoroughly enjoying my family tonight. No drama, no problems, WOW, what have I done to myself?? I need to remember that my focus is going to be no regrets, only gratefulness for where I am and headed.

Blessings and Peace for an AF Friday and beyond.
                  How beautifully spoken. Keep this in mind when the "beast" tries to encourage you to drink again.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Day 2

Sasha, wtg!! It does feel great doesn't it?? I too wish you many more. You can do it. Just remember how great if feels when those nasty thoughts try to creep into your mind. Write down how great you feel if you have to.

Be proud! You are doing it!

Love, Me
                    :l
                    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
                    X