Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L - Glutamine?

HI everyone,

I'm still fairly new to this so have been spending my time on this site reading everyone elses posts and havent really had time to post anything my self. Theres some really inspirational stuff and I'm so glad I found this site! One question - I went to find L - glutamine to buy today but found lots of different Glutamine products ( without the L) Very confusing, whats the difference? x

L - Glutamine?

lp3;335859 wrote: HI everyone,

I'm still fairly new to this so have been spending my time on this site reading everyone elses posts and havent really had time to post anything my self. Theres some really inspirational stuff and I'm so glad I found this site! One question - I went to find L - glutamine to buy today but found lots of different Glutamine products ( without the L) Very confusing, whats the difference? x
    Hi Lp3. I don't feel qualified to answer your questions as I'm not sure if things are labeled the same way in the UK. (I'm in the US so it was easy peasy for me to buy my stuff through MWO) BUT...until someone from the UK comes along who can give you a definitive answer, I just wanted to say :colorwelcome: to MWO. This truly is an amazing community!

Best wishes on your journey..

DG
    Day 9 AF (for the last time, dangit!)
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

L - Glutamine?

Lp3,

:welcome:

L-Glutamine and Glutamine are one in the same. Some products come in powder, some in tablets, and some in caplets.

You can choose what you want to use.

Glad you are here!!

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

L - Glutamine?

Get the MetRx powdered L-glutamine, you can put a tsp. in tea, or juice or water and it works really quickly, it is really good for helping with the cravings, and, after you take it, even if you have a drink, you don't like it as much, and really don't want as much.....you can take it several times a day...esp. take it like an hour before your reg. "witching" hour, when you usually start drinking...give it about 30 mins. before you decide to take a drink, or NOT....lol
        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

L - Glutamine?

hello. you'll find L-glut in the local health store - Holland and Barrett (if you have one of those). it's quite expensive so they often keep it behind the counter and you have to ask for it.

it's actually classed as a body building product (food supplement) so there is no shame is having to ask for it. the woman didn't bat an eyelid when I did, and I'm a very slim little lady........:H

Comment

L - Glutamine?

thanks everyone, thats been a great help - I'll buy some tomorow and keep you posted on my progress x

Comment

L - Glutamine?

Wow, that's a conincedental

I went to get some today and it was in the body building section also. I got confused and wanted to make sure I was thinking of the right thing. The guy in the store (GNC) didn't know much about it. He was selling me the powdered form.

I didn't get it b/c I wanted to make sure this was the correct supp. Ok, I will go back tonite or tomorrow.

lp, I am new here also and I love it. The people here have helped me so much already. So kind and supportive. Welcome.

Thanks!
              __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

Working...
              X