• Show
Clear All

ODAT-Saturday

bam!

NO AL .... Case good thought there and TRUE! :wave:

Comment

ODAT-Saturday

Hi guys,

I had too much beer last night and woke up feeling crappy - going up to the cottage with just me and the little one so I am not taking any AL with me at all - we are going to have a nice quiet night and AL is not invited. I need some more AF time and I know I can do it cause I have in the past - going to start slow this time, 1 day, 7 days.......see where it goes from there but for now I am just aiming for 7 days (then I will aim for 14 and so on), but 7 seems attainable to me!

Hope everyone has a great day!
      Love and Hugs,
      Uni
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

ODAT-Saturday

oh noo!

Uni...BAD GIRL! I feel sick for you! You can have OLIVE for a few days...you will either step in POOP or hear screaming all nite..when do you want her? :dog:awprint:awprint::handbag::sausages:

Comment

ODAT-Saturday

GreenEyes,

Yeah friend, you have a plan! Great job getting that together and facing your feelings too! You can do this

Case, thanks for the great post!

Peace
          This is the Day that the Lord Has Made, Let Us Rejoice and Be Glad! Psalm 118

Comment

Working...
          X