Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Hot Shower a drink

Rocky

My heart goes out to you. I joined almost 2 weeks ago and my drinking (or not) has improved 10 fold. I screwed up the other day but didn't drink half as much as I normally would have. I am becoming more and more aware each day of what I put in my body.

You can do this. I know what self-hate feels like but you are a beautiful person and can be everything you want to be. Can you talk to someone professionally? I found that helps me tremendously.

My love to you. Please hang in there and stay around here. Trust me, it will help.

Now
    __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

A Hot Shower a drink

I have the book, read it once a couple of months ago, need to get it back out. I wouldn't mind some advice on the supplements, expecially the one's that help the craving, that 'fire-in-the-belly' feeling that I can't go much more than a day without giving in to. Hubby says I have total control over my actions cause I don't do it in front of him and if I can control it in front of people, I can control it when I'm alone. When I'm alone, which is almost all of the time, I'd rather be sedated that quiet with my own thoughts. Yes, I am with our disabled son all of the time, so technically not ALONE, but shall we say, no lively conversations taking place or projects getting done. Husband HAS to go work with people he doesn't particularly care about and doesn't want to talk when he gets home. The only thing interesting I have to contribute is if our son grunted a new sound. We are all so very sad and boring and sad... So, what supplements should I be ordering tomorrow and where can I get some resolve???

Comment

A Hot Shower a drink

Rocky -- sending you a big hug!!!!
        Tiny

Comment

A Hot Shower a drink

RockyRoad,
          Your post really touches my heart. Many of us here have been where you are. Every day is a new day, start now. Get the supps, they do help! Have you ever thought of attending AA? Some like it, some don't. It would get you out a bit, have conversation, and meet people that can understand you.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

A Hot Shower a drink

Rocky, Rocky, Rocky! Hang in there girl.
            You got guts, you got a plan, we'll help you out, the best we can!
            Keep coming back to talk to us, we are definitely not boring. And I seriously doubt that you are either!
            Hugs,
            China

Comment

Working...
            X