Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3

Well another walk at yesterday sunset with my "wolfpack". I walk across our small property and my parents in law's much larger property as the sun is descending. It is a glorious time of the day. I feel like the pied piper of the dog world as my dogs, my inlaws' dogs as well as my nephew's dogs (for a total of 9 dogs!) all tag along and keep me company.

I am feeling so well and also very grateful for this site and program. Wishing you all a wonderful day,:thanks:
    Sasha

Day 3

Wow, you are the true Wolf Dreamer! You must have a special connection in the Canine world. I love dogs too. Wish I could get one but I live in a small apartment and can't do it. I do have two cats though and they're great company. Thanks for your inspirational post.
    Wolf Dreamer

Comment

Day 3

dogs are GREAT !!!Complete unconditional love.I think it is great that you spent time out in Nature.As you see the world thru sober eyes I think you will see little miricles all around you.Thats what I see , anyway the fact that I am sober is the biggest miricle]...LOL!!! EVIE
      "
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Day 3

lovely buddys...just lovely, no other words.

:welcome:

Comment

Day 3

Yeah Sasha!
          This is the Day that the Lord Has Made, Let Us Rejoice and Be Glad! Psalm 118

Comment

Day 3

Sasha -- I like your avatar -- I'm following your progress and wish you well!!!!
            Tiny

Comment

Day 3

congrats

I've got a lovely image of you and your dogs heading off into the sunset! Congrats on your 3 days and best wishes for the next 3!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
              X