bad moon rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad moon rising

i can only hide in my drunken state for a while longer before it kills me... i hope i have found a safe place. i spend most nights prowling for alcohol and my days hiding from the sun. i am a bad mad sad - drunk. have been for to long to remember who sober me is.

bad moon rising

Well........hop on the alcohol free train! It is a truly wonderful ride. You can do it! You can change this!

Best Wishes,
    Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

bad moon rising

All righty then... :welcome: Do you have a plan? Do you have RJ's book, supps? CDs? Kudzu? Big girl pants? You've got us, but this is work. Work it. The fact that you are here is a good sign. Step up and take hold of the hands that will reach out to you.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

bad moon rising

Welcome to the Board, this is a great community filled with lots of really good people.
        There is lots to take from, and people from all walks of life. Enjoy the diversity.
        We are all here to help eachother.
        ((big hugs))

Comment

bad moon rising

Luna, come into our care...we can help !
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

bad moon rising

You are safe here and there are alot of people who were where you are and found their way out.....Thus the title (my way out).It can be your way out too !!!!!!!!We can do it TOGETHER !!!KEEP POSTING...I look forwaed to knowing you.....Evie
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
            X