spontaneous bruising?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spontaneous bruising?

LOL louder, cherbear. I have a magnet on the fridge that says "It's all fun and games until sombody gets poked in the eye with a dick" It was a gift by the way and I'm glad my mother never saw it. My niece wants it.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

spontaneous bruising?

I want it!!!!!! I desperately need one of those!!!!
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

spontaneous bruising?

Seriously though. I did have a thing on my chest. and it was scraped and a biopsy was done. nothing. When I fret over things I get " old age stuff, blow it off kind of responses". So I do. I'm becoming an old bag of wind. Did you notice?

Lukalee, google "clay boys" And there is a picture to go with that you would not believe.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

spontaneous bruising?

greeneyes;336575 wrote: Well, I hate to admit this.... but.... bruises don't happen overight. It takes a couple days and then you look and think ewww where did that come from? Because it was days earlier and you have since forgotten. I have never heard of spontaneous brusing, but I am certainly no authority. I vote for passage of time and sort of not remembering. It did not happen the night before. Scary though, isn't it?
          Bruises don't happen over night? Oh dear........ they can happen in a matter of hours or even within several minutes!

Maybe you don't bruise easily.

Comment

spontaneous bruising?

Remember nt - we are not doctors either. You should not go on what we have experienced, or what we think. If you are concerned about it, you should get to a doctor. Seriously.

Comment

spontaneous bruising?

I've had spontaneous bruising while on SSRI's and drinking. Once I was at a football game and my hand started to ache, I looked and literally could see the bruise forming on my hand. My hand was simply resting on my lap. Those kinds of bruises start out more pinkish and slowly turn purplish but you can actually watch them form in front of your eyes. I've had it happen many times, always while on antidepressants.
              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
              - George Jackson

Comment

spontaneous bruising?

Bruises - hmmm.... many of those on my body at times. A few weeks ago, it took a couple of days, and when I said I was on a health plan (thus no drinking) someone reminded me that I had "danced with my piano". Thankyou. I just couldn't remember hitting anything with my shoulder, but knew I must have done something stupid. My bruises are not spontaneous - i just could never remember where they came from! Also little raised red spots, like tiny moles - I have them on my in various spots - more on my tummy today - from suntanning????
                i have decided not to worry about it!
                xoxo Peanut

Comment

Working...
                X